『 19 』

~Jooheon~

It's actually hard going back and forth to my room. I shouldn't have agreed with swapping rooms with Joohoney but I only need to wait a few days until the weekend comes and I can finally bring my things to their room.

I asked his best friends to distract him for a bit until we're finished swapping our things.

"Joohoney, can you tell me why do we have to swap rooms?"

"It's because I don't want to deal with the flirting and you don't want him to fall for me, don't you?" he replied.

"He already did fall for you............ I don't know what to do.......I don't know why I'm doing this....."

"You're doing this because it's the only way you can talk to him because you are afraid that if you apologize, he'll reject it."

"Oh, yeah that."

We decided that we'll just bring the important things in our new rooms and leave the unimportant mess on the original one.

~Minhyuk~

Kihyun and Hyungwon brought me to the mall for shopping. It's a bit strange since we usually plan everything before going anywhere.

Jooheon and I are still not talking to each other but since we have the same circle of friends, we always see each other.

Actually, I wasn't expecting Joohoney to be my "secret admirer". When I first saw the figure, I thought it was Jooheon but Jooheon has black hair and the figure have red and Joohoney is the only one with the same figure as his brother.

They bought everything they want while I simply bought art supplies. I returned back to my room where I found Joohoney singing. He has been acting strange lately, maybe because I found out that he is Matthew.

"Honey~ are you busy?"

"I'm not.....why?"

"Let's watch a movie together"

"Um.....sure......what movie?"

"I don't know but you like scary movies, right? Why don't you pick one?" I opened my laptop and showed him the list of all the movies that we can possibly watch.

"S-sure." he didn't look at the covers for a long time, he simply looked for a second and picked one of the movies.

~Jooheon~

He asked me to pick a movie, so I picked one. I hope that he didn't notice that I got scared of the movie covers.

Why Joohoney? Why are you doing this to me? Out of all types of movies, why do you like scary ones? 

"Let's watch, shall we?"

"O-okay"

He played the movie on his laptop. The movie was so scary that both of us spent most of the time looking somewhere else instead of the screen. He keeps snuggling beside me which is probably a sign that we should watch something else.

"H-How about we change the movie?" I suggested.

"Sure....."

He wanted to watch a love story type of move so he ended up picking one.

The movie he picked was about a teenage boy who was dared to court a shy girl from his class for a big amount of money. The story is pretty cliché for me but Minhyuk got so into it.

"Why would anyone lie to someone they like?!" he yelled.

"I don't know. Maybe because of reasons." I replied.

"Yeah right......his reason is not relevant......he lied to her because of a stupid dare and for money."

The situation of the protagonist reminds me of the situation I'm on. I'm lying to him but not for money, I lied because I don't want his feelings to get hurt.

I didn't reply and we stayed silent until he raged again. We're in the part of the movie where the boy apologizes and the girls accepted his apology and they live happily ever after or whatever.

"Why would someone go back to her ex who broke her heart? That's just ridiculous."

"Maybe, she really loves him." I tried to defend the man who shouldn't be forgiven. "If you love a person, you will forgive them, right?" I hope that he will, once he finds out the truth.

"I don't know, it depends on the situation." 

The movie ended with him crying because the teenage boy died of an accident.

"Why?? Why is the world so cruel?" he said dramatically.

"But I thought that you hated him."

"I did and I wanted him to leave her alone but not like this."

"I can't understand you."

"Neither can I."

I want to clear things up with him as my real self, as Jooheon. But I don't think I can tell him the reason why I got mad at him because of a ring.

"We finished the movie, do you want to watch another one?" he asked.

"Actually.....um.....I want to talk about something." I hesitated about bringing this topic up but I can't find the right time to ask him.

"I do too.....but you first......"

"Well.....I admitted that I like you and I wrote a few letters for you....so....um...how about we go on a date so we get to know each other better? I mean you don't have to if you um-"

"I would love to.......but when?"

"Whenever you're free......"

"Great!" he exclaimed.

"So, what do you want to talk about earlier?"

"Honestly, this was supposed to be my topic but I'm glad that you thought about the same thing."

"To be honest with you, I thought that you'll push me away."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm a boy, I thought that you're straight."

"Well, I'm not and that's the only thing that matters. You're lucky, that you have a chance with me."

"I really am," I whispered.