8: "Equalists" (short chapter)

"After the whole equalist fiasco, mom resigned, and her replacement, Saikhan, is a really sucky person. He's a total suck up to Tarrlok and he doesn't have any idea what he's doing. I was stuck inside most of the day, but I got out. There was an equalist rally, and I wanted to make sure no one got hurt."

Turns out, when Ally got to the rally, it was a bunch of unarmed citizens demanding the return of their power. 

"Korra!" Ally shouted. "What's going on?" 

"Tarrlok instated a new curfew so nonbenders can't leave their house," Korra explained. 

"That's crap!" Ally stammered. She followed the group of Korra and her friends up to Tarrlok's tent and a snarl furled her lips. 

"You have not business being here!" Tarrlok said. "Now! Round up these equalists, they'll answer for their crimes." Ally walked up to the councilman and kneed him in the balls, and punched his nose in. 

"That felt good," she smirked. 

"Arrest her!" Tarrlok yelled. "Arrest all of them for interfering in police business!" Officers attempted to bring Ally in, but she was a metalbender and the Avatar. She scoffed as the tried to arrest her.

"If I go, I go willingly," she snarled. She flicked a rock at Tarrlok that landed square in the middle of his forehead. He attempted to waterbend and take her in, but she stuck her hand out and the water stopped. Tarrlok was suspended in mid air, being bloodbended by her. She realized what she was doing, and dropped him, fear in her eyes. 

"You're a bloodbender?!" Tarrlok growled. 

"I'm sorry," Ally whispered. She allowed the officers to put her in a truck and take her to the station. The officers arrested her because they had to, not because they wanted to. Most of them knew Ally from when she was a little kid, but they had to do their job. Even though Ally could easily break out of her cell, she decided to stay, she was so ashamed she lost control. Korra decided to confront Tarrlok and learned his secret, he was a bloodbender. He kidnapped her and took her away.