20: Mover Finale (short chapter)

"I didn't know too much about harmonic convergence, and I had no idea how to stop it. It's been a week since Korra left and I have no idea what to do. I have no idea how to stop Vaatu from escaping, one of my friends is in jail, and I don't know what to do." 

Varrick was premiering his mover, starring Bolin as Nuktuk, hero of the south. The premiere was at the probending arena and all the best people would be there, including the president. Lin, Ally, and the police force were there to protect the people inside the arena, even if there was no threat. For the start of the premiere, Lin was stationed at the front of the arena, making sure everyone got in safely, and to make sure there was no funny business. 

Ally threw her hair up into a messy bun and donned her police armor. She cracked the bones in her neck and let the soles of her boots retract so her bare feet touched the ground. Lin absentmindedly ran her hand over the jagged scar on her cheekbone, remembering how she got it but she shoved the memory aside and focused on protecting the people in the arena. Lin stood guard at an entrance with her arms crossed, clearly tired of this, when she saw a figure get thrown into the water. Her eyes narrowed and she looked at Ally. Ally jumped up and used a stream of water to get herself up to the president's box. She watched as Bolin took out northerners who had attempted to kidnap the president. She did a spin move on the ground, causing a gust of air to knock more northerners off their feet. 

"Ally!" Bolin exclaimed. "Wanna do some pro-bending?"

"Let's do it," Ally smirked. Bolin shot the northerners onto the ore bending stage and jumped down after. She opened her palm and a ball of fire burned in her grasp. She looked at Bolin and they started engaging the waterbenders. She and Bolin took down the northerners and sent them flying into the water below. 

"Who sent you? Who was it?!" Bolin yelled, holding a rock above his head, ready to slam it down. 

"Varrick hired us!" The man whimpered, holding his hands in front of his face. Bolin's face paled as he looked up at Varrick. Lin went up to his box and arrest him for attempting to kidnap the president. Ally used a burst of fire to get herself up to the box. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Lin asked, cupping her daughter's face in her hands. 

"I'm ok," Ally chuckled. 

"Varrick was going to kidnap you, blame it on the north, and force troops to aid the south," Lin explained to the president. 

"How could no one see this coming?" Raiko sighed. 

"Someone did see it coming!" Ally's eyes lit up. "Mako!" 

"He's one of our best officers," Lin said, a hit of pride in her voice. She walked down the steps of the arena with the president, when Korra touched down next to them. 

"Unalaq is going to destroy the world!" She said. "He doesn't just want to control the south anymore."

"Korra, does this have something to do with harmonic convergence?" Ally asked. 

"Yes... how did you know?" Korra replied. 

"Avatars," Ally pointed to herself then Korra. "We're linked, I had a ton of dreams about spirits named Raava and Vaatu." 

"Yeah, I'll explain, some bad stuff is about to happen,"