HINATA SHOYO IS NOW A GIRL

A few weeks had passed, Karasuno had lost to Seijoh, the third years are planning to retire and more importantly the ball of sunshine had just finished preparing herself for the worst.

After knowing what happened, he was in a brink of insanity, who wouldn't be. As far as he remember he has always been a boy, and suddenly waking up seeing to large mountain on his chest and full hair over his head just doesn't seem right.

"Sho-chan come eat your breakfast you're going to be late" her mother shouted, left with no choice he where his new uniform.

" Morning" she said lazily as she sat down and eat her food.

"what's wrong shou" her older sister Nichi asked. She looked at her and tears began to form on her eyes..
"nee-Chan what am I supposed to do, I can't face everyone looking like this"

"what are you saying you look so cute right now. With your hair long and your cute appearance no one would look at you weirdly. I bet boys would line up for you hahahahaha " her mother joke while her sister added teasing her even more"plus you have always look like a girl ever since you were a child, you just shrunk a bit over all theirs not much changed"

She just pouted, but unlike before her look is 10x more adorable earning a few pinch on her cheeks from her family.

-------------
Hinata began to walked inside the campus, trying to be as quiet as the wind but considering how bright her sun like hair is and how appealing she looked now, caught everyone's attention and gossip but it was a good thing that theres only a small number of people loitering around. There's also that news her sister told her"oh look at this "Hinata Shoyo is now a girl" is trending on HQ (social media platform) hahahahaha you should probably be careful now that your quite famous". Its been bothering her ever since she left the car(she wasn't allowed to use her bike so her sister drive her to school) and she doesn't even know whether her sister is concern for her or not.
Before going to her classroom she was planning to visit first the club and see what's happening their.
Now that she's a girl her height which was already small became even smaller which have been his biggest concern right now. She hasn't been playing volleyball for a couple of weeks now and she's concerned whether her new body can adopt(she's pretty oblivious that her smaller stature is even more capable of jumping higher and running faster).

Upon arriving to her first destination, the gym was quite and no one has yet to visit. Knowing she was still not allowed to play she decided to go to her classroom. When she was about to turn side ways, she hit someone causing her to fall.

"ouch" she exclaimed rubbing her butt as she stands up. She was about to apologize when she noticed who she bump with. Smiling happily she called his name.

"TSUKII!!!" it was Tsukishima Kei the blonde middle blocker who had his eyes and mouth slightly widening. He was shocked to see the shrimp who he haven't seen for a week now who look so different and the way her voice sounded as she shouted Tsukii seem more melodic and enchanting.

"Tsukishima hey you okay" the girl ask tilting her head a bit. This action of hers made her look even more angelic causing a slight red tip to show from tsukishima's ears it was fortunate though that he had his headphone covering them or else the girl would have seen it. But since this is Hinata we're talking about such things can be block from her oblivious characteristics.

"Shrimp didn't see you down there" regaining his senses he tried to issue an insult to her causing the girl redden in anger. Tsukishima probably regretted his actions cause the girl look more cute as she " hmmp" while pouting after.

Not liking the blonds tease Hinata continue walking, leaving alone the guy who still had that smirk on his face.

"Tsukishima you jerk"she shouted completely dissappearing from Tsukishima's line of sight.

Tsukishima who still in daze from the girl's action leave his face red as an apple.

Damn it that was extremely moe. A certain blonde thought as he followed the girl who just left
_____________

Everyone is staring

Hinata can't help but get nervous as everyone started to surround her asking her bunch of questions.

If she new this would happen would have asked Tsukishima to accompany her. At least with him by his side people wouldn't corner her like this.

"ah... I.."she couldn't even come up words now because of too many questions. Her brain could no longer keep up.

At the verge of giving up a sudden pull brought her back to reality.

" Tsukishima " she Whispered. Shock written on her face seeing his arrival.

" let's go" he said holding the back of his shoulders and slightly pushing her to walk.

It was as if Moses has use his staff slicing the crowd in two opening a path. Oblivious to what truly happened, Hinata continue walking. Tsukishima on the other hand was staring intently as if mocking everyone, scaring the his fellow students.

As they reach her classroom, he let go of her shoulders.

"Thank you Tsukishima, I thought something would have happened to me if you haven't helped me " she said shyly, waving her hands at him and beaming one of her infamous smile that could melt anyone's heart. Being a girl now and not aware of this effect cause it to be more effective.
_________

Yup extremely moe.

He walked back to his classroom unaware of the slight hint of happiness on his face.