BEACH TROUBLES 4

"you guys need to win this OK"

Kageyama and Tsukishima was looking at the girl and then to each other and walk towards the finished line

"oi make sure you don't drag me down "

"is the king annoyed to be pair with a peasant" Tsukishima smirk, but deep inside he was pissed off

Flashback

Afternoon came and they just finished their lunch. The girls were planning on conducting a race for the boys which they agreed, they were really interested on the awards which was a really expensive meat, 5 boxes of protein shake, limited edition  VB shoes that they can customize on their own and a special prize. As for the one providing the prizes, it was non other than the scheming older sister.

Since it was only for the boys, the girls decided it would be fun to choose who among the pair will win.

Kiyoko and Saeko pick Nishinoya and Tanaka(easily pursued, they didn't even have to)

Yachi choose Daichi and Asahi(know whats the special prize and Sugawara wanted to have it, Asahi was forced to join when Daichi ask him(he doesn't have a choice) )

Akane was Yamamoto and Inuoka(the first wanted to compete with Tanaka, the other just want to have fun)

Alissa and Eri  bet Lev and Kai(Lev wanted to join and force Kai)

Mako and Kaori were Kuroo and Bokuto (just wants to show off)

Yukie had Akaashi and Kenma (was baited to join with the special prize)

Lastly Hinata ask Kageyama and Tsukishima(couldn't resist Hinata's smile but they wouldn't admit).

Now back to the present. The boys line up.

The course was prepared and they immediately run towards the first course.

The first one was a balanced beam, which they easily pass. The next one was a climbing course and the first one to finish it was Kageyama and Tsukishima considering they were both tall and Tsukishima wouldn't let Kageyama be a drag to not prove what he said earlier.

"hoooh, go KAGEYAMA, TSUKII"

"RYU, YUU GANBATTE"

"LEVOCHKA"

"KAIII"

"DAICH, ASAHI YOU BETTER WIN THIS OR ELSE" Sugawara threatened.

"NIIICHAN, INUOKA-NIIICHAN"

"AKKAAASHII, KENMAAA THE SPECIAL PRIZE" hearing the special prize their phase sync so they easily finished the course

"KUROO, BOKUTO HURRY" unfortunately the two was struggling, even if they were Bros for life, there are just things they couldn't agreed to. Bokuto tend to be more physical and brute while Kuroo is on tactics and brains.

The spectators cheer them.

So far Karasuno boys were leading, Kageyama and Tsukishima who wouldn't admit defeat with each other, Tanaka and Nishinoya who were being blessed by their goddess Kiyoko and Daichi who was suffering from Sugawaras deadly glare and Asahi who was scared of the two.

The next course was to find a candy covered by floor in their mouth.

Tsukishima regret joining, if only she resist that stupid sweet smile of hers.

Kageyama was really competitive, he wouldn't let Hinata bet her. Both of them bet that if he wins he gets the point but if she don't she'll win.

Kenma was getting tired, if not only for the special prize he would be here with Akaashi.