ROOM ARRANGEMENT 21

Everyone was crowding the living room. They were arguing where to sleep. Most of them wanted to sleep beside Hinata but of course Karasuno wouldn't allow that.

"so what should we do!?" Sugawara ask, he is going to sleep on Hinata's right side but her left side was open.

It would have been Daichi if it's only Hinata who got sick but she was not the only one in her team. He would be sleeping next to Tsukishima and on his left is Sugawara. They can't put Tsukishima and Hinata together since the girl might make a lot of movements and would make the two even sicker.

Asahi would be barricading the 2nd and 1st years together with Ennoshita. They are aware of how messy they sleep so this was probably for the best to keep them away from the sick crow babies.

Kiyoko was sleeping beside Yachi who was also sick and she was also helping Yukie take care of Kaori.

Bokuto offered to take care of Kuroo but since he can't easily be trusted with this things Akaashi would help him.

Komori who was responsible for Sakusa slept beside him.

Koganegawa was being taken care of all his teammates. He was quite a troublesome kid when sleeping so they needed more hands and restraining him.

Inarizaki was also tending there sick captain and the other twin.

Semi and Shirabu was sleeping beside Goshiki. It would be bad if the boy would wake up in the middle of the night beside Tendou and Ushijima who have no clue on taking care of someone.

In the end Sugawara can only choose from the remaining teams.

Oikawa for one can't be trusted and the rest of their team wouldn't let anyone sleep beside Hinata.

Ushijima and Tendou were already cross out.

Gao and Suna was cross out since the two were fighting.

Korai don't know a thing about nursing someone.

Hirugamu look at the crowd, it seem like the only person left is him. When the others were still arguing he went beside to Karasuno and offered his help.

"i don't mind sleeping beside her, I have experience in nursing someone and I can assure that I wouldn't do anything bad towards her. You can consider this as my thank you for letting us stay here." he said honestly and of course some of the men complain.

Sugawara think for a bit and observe him from head to toe.

He looks harmless and so far he was the only who  haven't shown any interest in my baby.. I guess he would be more better than the other men here...He thought and after talking to Daichi they agreed making the rest feel sad and jealous.

"Now that everything settled we should sleep now" Sugawara said and they all went to their assigned futons.

The moment they slip into their futons their eyes automatically close and their body move in a comfortable sleeping position.

The room became quite and later soft snores can echoes across the room.

___________________________________

Hirugamu opened his eyes when he felt something or rather someone on his back.

He move his hands to search for his phone. He look at the time and saw that it was 2:45 am. He turned his back and was shocked to see the ginger's  face close to his.

It seem like the girl rolled from her futon and ended up beside him. He observed the girl and lightly touch her forehead to check her condition. Good thing her temperature turned normal.

He observed the girl and he can't deny the fact that the girl really is beautiful. Even her sleeping face is alluring. For sure a lot of girls have been jealous from seeing her.

He have seen countless of beautiful women before but never once he saw someone as kind and as pure like her. She was innocent and honest, it was rare for someone to exist in this cruel world. It would also be shameful to taint such pureness.

"no wonder Korai was smitten" he whispered and carried the girl back to her futon.

She was light and small. Her smooth skin gleamed from the moons reflection.

He placed her careful and put on her covers. He was about to go back when the girl suddenly smile sweetly. She was mumbling something and it was really cute seeing her like this.

Instead of going back to sleep, Hirugami sit beside her futon. He moved his hand and tucked the hair falling on her face.

Weird.... Why do I feel like I've done this for so many times already... He thought when he felt the scene was familiar and his heart was suddenly raging like it wanted to come out.

"I'm pretty sure this is my first time seeing her though.. But why does it seem... Familiar" he whispered.

He don't now whether he was affected by her unique charm but he was feeling quite odd. It was really complicated but at the same time clear.

"Have I done this before... But who could that person be... I'm pretty its not her though" he took a deep breath and decided to just sleep it off for now. Maybe he'll find answers tomorrow.

He was about to go back to his bed when the girl opened her eyes shocking the man.

"hmmm.. Is that you Hirugami-san!!?" she sleepily asked rubbing her amber eyes.

He was shocked to see the scene in front of her. He knew his seen this before, not just once but a couple of times.

But knowing him he wouldn't jump to conclusions that easily and stay calm.

"Hinata sorry for waking you... I was just moving you back to your futon since you rolled to my side... " he whispered but enough for the girl to hear.

"oh I'm so sorry about that, I didn't know I was moving to much" she said tired.

"no it's fine.... You should go back to sleep now, it's still early" he told the girl.

The girl nodded and went back to sleep.

"goodnight Hirugami-san" she said and drifted back to sleep.

Hirugami just waited for awhile and sigh. He really need to know why his feeling weird all of a sudden.

He lay on the futon and turned to his side, in front him was the sleeping girl. His heart ache for some unknown reason seeing her eyes closed.

He calm his self and close his eyes and promise that he will find answer why this is happening to him.

He drifted back to sleep and enter the dreamland.

"my lady please stop running you'll get hurt" the man wearing a suit said

"come on, I've been telling you not to call me that" the girl said pouting..

"I can't do that my lady... I'm your butler after all" he answered her and carried her back inside the house.

"*yawn I'm sleepy" she said rubbing her eyes

"then you can rest for now my lady, I'll wake you up when it's time" he said placing her on the soft bed.

"goodnight" she softly said and drifted to sleep

"goodnight my lady" he whispered and kiss her forehead...

___________________________________

Note :

So this might be confusing but. This story will be divided into three parts.

Sunlight
2nd world:Regret
New world

The Sunlight is almost finished and I'm just editing some chapters before updating.

In the 2nd World:Regret you will be able to read the past lives of the characters in the New World

I will be updating New World the same time as the 2nd World:Regret but for now update will be a bit late.

~Ciao