KAGEYAMA'S FIRST WORLD

Four people stand in an empty white room. They were stress out. As an overseer and a council leader of space and time it's their responsibility to protect the world from collapsing.

"where you able to gather information" the Nikkou asked the Nichi and her partner Tendou. He was the Council leader, he leads all the  worlds making sure that everything is in the right face.

"yup!! I was able to confirm earlier" she said. Her whole being was exhausted. She felt a surge of souls invading her earlier. If she didn't act immediately they would have found out immediately.

"that was so close earlier, I thought they would found out" Tendou said. Their cover was almost known. They were not expecting that the souls were able to detect Overseers.

Nichi and Tendou were an overseer and it would be a huge advantage for them if they stick together so they can manifest their full powers. But if the two are separate it could lead to some trouble. Overseer always come in pair in order to balance the world and if the two are not in the same world their powers are torn apart making it hard for the other one to handle the world.

"yeah but thanks to that I was able to found out the truth, thanks for rewriting there memories too keeper" she said to the small girl together with an Shizuka who just entered the place, as  she massage her temples.

"you were really a good actors and actress, if you didn't do inform me earlier then I would have believed you two" Natsu said as she sat down. She was the keeper of memories so it was easy for her to rewrite Hinata's parents memories.

"I didn't know Ushijima's regret was too strong, also the other guys they  too were powerful" Shisutemu said, he was the System that guides the souls to travel.

"you're right about that, it was insane how they were able to influence the world that it leads Kageyama's world to collapse" Shizuka added sitting on one of the chairs.

Kageyama's world was the biggest they handled and it was also Kageyama first ever world, it was his first time being a host(its like you're the main character). Though it was shocking how huge the world was they didn't suspect anything wrong with it, not until Kageyama's soul was ripped.

They were confused how it happened. A ripped soul could lead to that person being miserable and as the world's main host everyone in his world would also suffer.

It started after his grandfather died. His personality change and his abilities were surpress. After that he was slowly abandoned by the people around him. Almost everyone and everything was starting to collapsed.

It was like pandora's box was open and evilness let loss. But as the box opened completely they were able to find one variable that was able to save the world and stop it from collapsing.

It was boy who possesses the key, also considered the child of the world, that means he was the host's destined partner. There was just one problem, the world almost collapsing that his body shifted and turn into a boy.

In order to change it they, rewrite the world a bit and created Genetic Bending too correct the flow of the world. Slowly the world was back on track, but what they didn't know it was only the start.

When Hinata changed into a girl, unknown forces followed her soul.

"so how many wandering souls did you locate and who are they" the foreign looking man said

"am about that....can I just say those that belong in this world" Nichi said

The others were shock to hear her.

Don't tell me!! ... They thought and the Tendou confirmed their assumption.

"actually there were so many of them" he said worried. It was dangerous and impossible for so many souls to travel.

"wait but isn't that impossible" Natsu said as she was so shock to believe such things. She was still new to being a keeper and the Shizuka as the elder Keeper was guiding her.

"yeah it was too impossible, maybe you got something wrong" Shizuka stated since this never happened before.

"it can happen" the system said and the four looked at him. As a guide he knew the workings of soul transferring and he himself don't like how those soul do it.

"what do you mean, its impossible for wandering souls to remain inside some elses body for too long, the owner of the souls always dominate" the Nichi said confused how this thing happened. She was having a hard time believing the result they have gathered.

"it's possible if you can devour the soul of the owner completely, since you were observing them you should know how to strong they are" the system explained.

Devouring one soul means eating all their energy and in grave them with you soul. When that happened the original soul will no longer exist.

The pair overseer eyes widen. The souls occupying the bodies right now were also host from a different world so it was possible tha they are stronger.

"Shit!!... Tell us how many souls that originally belong here that are connected to the main host" the council leader said. This is getting out of hand, if this continues, the world will surely collapse this time and the souls belonging in this world will be trapped. As for the wandering souls they can easily go out of the world since they don't belong here.

" Most of the Karasuno members except for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi and that's about it, Kageyama's parents. In the Hinata household only only Shouyou is left. " the overseer explained.

"wait even that Yamaguchi!?" System said shock.

"also Kita!?"

"it's quite hard to believe but yes" they nodded

"but they are not host" the older keeper said.

"I know they are not but their regret are strong enough to overpower the original souls, but I don't think we need to be cautious with them" Nichi explained and the three look confused.

A person after dying developed regrets especially if they were not satisfied of what happened to their past life or they regretted an action or decision they made . As it accumulate, it becomes a will. This is what the council called "The will of Regret". The regret if explained by humans, it would karma that also have good and bad. If your regret is strong then it was possible for the souls to make unimaginable things like crossing to another world.

"the vessel(they are like supporting actors in the movie, they are also valued characters in the world) were stopping the host from entering the world, but they failed and due to the interference of the world they didn't remember a thing about their past. That was the reason why we needed to pretend earlier, if we made a wrong move we might trigger their memories and who knows what they would do. If things get difficult we can ask them for help. " Tendou stated remembering what happened earlier. When Nichi said that they were a couple he was shock but after sensing her soul he knew something was wrong and he was right. Ushijima's soul being the closest to them was rampaging and the others followed suit. It was crazy how they were close they were from being triggered.

They all nodded but the important question still needed to be answered.

" so why did the souls cross this world and even if they were host or are strong enough to do so how come we didn't feel it when they did" Shizuka  ask.

Why would host from different worlds bother crossing world? It was a difficult action and they could get punished for it. One more thing is that, when a soul cross a world the council would immediately feel it. This was the question that keeps stressing them.

"it has something to do with Shouyou's soul and someone has been manipulating the soul as they crossover" the Nikkou said.

"Shouyou's soul!?" they asked confused.

"Shouyou's soul is complete but at the same time incomplete"  he said and they were all left stunned from the revelation.