STUDY (SPECIAL)

Tsukishima was tidying up his room, and nope his not doing it because Hinata is coming over. He just wants to end of the discussion..

Downstairs his Mom was preparing lunch. She didn't know that they will have a visitor today so she was shock to her their doorbell.

She opened the door and was shocked to witness the sun shining brightly in front of her.

"ano... Is this Tsukishima Kei residence... I'm Hinata Shouyou one of her teammates from Volleybal... Umm I'm here because Tsukii promise to teach me for the upcoming exam.. It's not to me ma'am" the girl said shyly and bowed her head making her feel really happy.

What a good child...

The girl was too cute. She had always wanted to have a daughter but ended up having a cry baby and a salty child. She observed the girl.

Hinata was wearing a denim skirt and a striped white and blue shirts. She was wearing a wedge sandals about 2 inches(she wanted to boost her height) and a cute sun shoulder bag. She was also holding a box with her hands.

"oh!! I'm sorry I didn't know Kei had a visitor today... But do come in" she said and guided her inside.

"sorry for the intrusion... Umm here I made a cake, I hope it is to your liking" Hinata handed her the box.

Cake?? ...She suddenly gasp, she remember the time when his son brought home three cakes. They were really delicious and she have been bugging his son to introduced that person and now she's finally here, in the flesh.

"ahmm just wait here for a bit, I'll call my son for a second" she smiled and hurriedly went to fetch that son of hers

"KEI, OPEN UP" she shouted shocking Tsukishima who was currently waiting for the girl.

"Mom why are you shouting??" she asked but instead of answering him, his mom just hits him.

"how come you didn't tell me your inviting a girl of over, I haven't even prepared lunch for her" she said blaming her son..

"why do you need to prepare for her anyway, she's just here to study, there's no big deal" he said annoyed.

That shrimp!!!I told her to call me first before coming over..I knew this would happen. The reason he didn't tell her mom was because he might prepare a banquet just for her, saying it's your first time bringing a girl over so we should celebrate..

Hinata was waiting for Tsukishima when the door suddenly opened. Both shock seeing each other. But the girl smile to him shyly and introduced herself.

"ano.. Domo-su.. I'm Hinata Shouyou, Tsukishima's teammate, Umm nice to meet you" she said nervously and bowed her head..

Akiteru was stunned to see a beautiful girl with sun like hair in their home.
She only saw the girls pictures when he asked Yamaguchi for it,he was really curious who could make his brother fall so bad. It's no wonder that Kei would be attracted to her, she's like a magnet that pulls you in from the ways she smile

"ah I'm Akiteru, Kei's oniichan" Akiteru was shock, he didn't know his brother would bring a girl here.

"amh please just sit down, I'll call Kei.." he said and dash towards his brother..

"Kei your friend is here. Why didn't you tell us" Akiteru said but then saw his Mom holding a box on the other hand and was hitting him..

"Aki/niichan" both said

"mom you should let go of Kei now, we don't want the the girl to wait that long"

"fine" she let go and the three went downstairs to met the girl.