BEACH TROUBLES 2

Hinata was making a sand castle, she was excluded from cooking even though she's a really good cook. The teams were having a hard time focusing so they told her to just play on the beach.

Bokuto was also excluded. He was making a lot of mistakes and Akaashi was getting really pissed off, since he didn't want to foul his good mood he ask him to play in the beach.

His spikey hair was down and he was now on his emo mode. He was searching on something fun to do when he so Hinata. His mood suddenly lift up.

"HINATA" he shouted, the girl look where the voice came from.

"oh BOKUTO-SAN" she shouted back

"why are playing here all alone, Hinata" he said seeing her alone making sand castles.

"Captain said I should take a break for a while and ask me if I could play in the beach... How about you Bokuto-San" she said all smiling

"a. Aa. Hh I already finished my tasked,.. Right I was finished" he lied, he can't just disappoint his little disciple and let her know that she was kick out...

"oh, then well you accompany me Bokuto-san, I'm actually planning to go there, but captain said I shouldn't go alone or else I might get lost"

"of course I'll accompany you, Hinata" he said.

"really!!!, then let's go" she grabbed his hands and dragged him towards the shop.

"look Bokuto-san this things are so cool" she said pointing a fish being sold...

"oh Hinata that actually taste good"

The two continued to room around the place. There conversation mostly Bokuto trying to show off and Hinata praising him.

They were both really outgoing. They would pose for photo.

They would copy the statue lying around.

They'll try some crazy stuff and because both are pretty good looking they attracted a lot of attention especially Hinata. There were some people who recognized her from the video.

"you look so cool Bokuto-san" Hinata's praise Bokuto when he suddenly did a a back flip dive

"Hinata why don't you try it too" Bokuto said to Hinata but she declined shocking Bokuto, everytime he try things Hinata would also do it.

Bokuto was having a really good time, he hadn't meet a person whose as crazy as him. It was refreshing. Though he enjoyed being with his friends they were really in connection with how he thinks, but with Hinata he get do it with her without being shy.

"Hinata are thirsty" he ask, they haven't eaten or drink ever since they started rooming the place

"just a bit.."

"then sit over there, I'll get us drinks"

"OK" she said cheerfully and skip straight to a vacant seat.

Hinata was waiting for Bokuto was suddenly 3 men surrounded her. They were around 5'8 and was a bit thinner than Tanaka.

"you look really cute want to come with us" the man said with piercing on his nose

"yeah little why don't you come with us, we'll treat you well" the guy grab her hand but she pulled away..

"get away from me, I'm with someone,  he can easily beat you up you know" though scared, he tried not to show it and shoved the guy away but because she was holding a bag, he accidentally hit the man in the face.

"Bitch how dare you" the guy shouted and grab the girl harshly.

What should I do, Bokuto-san is not here.