CHAOTIC AFTERNOON 3

Nikkou, Shisutemu and Nichi were kneeling on the floor. There hair was messy and clothes were tattered from the fight.

Hinata(Shouyou) and Natsu were not part of the punishment since, well his father couldn't let his precious babies get punished. Plus it was clearly the older siblings fault.

The others were sitting comfortably now in their sits. Hinata's father, Shouhikou was really nice and even ask sorry for how messy his child can be. He was not really strict in fact the eldest was more strict. He didn't want to reprimand his child too much preventing them from achieving their dreams. It was one of the main reasons why Nikkou and Shisutemu was free to choose the path they want. He never force them to work in their company and let them be as long as they are safe and is happy.

"why am I also part of this punishment dad!? " Shisutemu complain. He was clearly stopping the two.

"it's because you couldn't even stop your sister from kicking your brother.." his father said

"ehh but I was trying my very best to stop her, it was Nichi's fault plus she was really aggressive and it was difficult to separate the two" he said glaring at the two. He just wanted to rest after the long flight yet here he is. 

"WHAT WHY ME!!! it's aniki's fault for suddenly showing up in here and making them kneel for no apparent reason" she retaliate from what he said. She pointed her Nikkou who was lost for words. His beloved siblings just blame him.

"Me!! You were the one who started the fight and seriously how can you kick your own brother like that.. And I never told them to kneel" he said feeling hurt by how his sister is treating him. He also lied about the kneeling part, well technically he didn't told them to kneel but he did threatened them making them kneel. As for how he did that, you don't have to know.

"if you only listen to me and didn't end the call we wouldn't be here in the first place. Don't even think about lying, we have cameras around the house just so you know" she said

Now the boys who were listening to the siblings fight can't help but stiffen.

The brother would surely kill them if they saw what they did and how close they were to Hinata. The almost kiss, the hugs, the dance, when they carried the girl and the accidents that happened in the games.

SHIT!! they all thought and wished to ripped the cameras around.

"shut up you two, this is all your fault" Shisutemu said pissed.

"it's aniki's fault"

"it's you who started it"

The two once again bicker and Shisutemu who was in the middle was getting involved in their fight.

"are you three really fighting in front of me" his father seriously said.

The three froze and stop fighting. They are surely dead if they continue.

"dad can you like at least punish as later, its kind weird when people are here" Shisutemu said

"Nii-chan is right dad, I still need to keep my image too" Nichi agree.

"I mean aren't we old enough for this" Nikkou said.

"YOU BRATS, TIU WE'RE NOT EVEN EMBARRASSED FIGHTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN EARLIER.... God I'm going to lost my  sanity because of you three"

"it's this two's fault" Shisutemu blurted out.

"stop it, now Kou why didn't you tell us your going back today" his father interrogate the eldest. He stiffen when his smiled at him.