A DAY FULL OF THANKS

It was finally the day of spring nationals. Hinata as usual needed to go to the bathroom. She was not feeling well ever since what happened and didn't realize the stare everyone has been giving her nor the boys who was trying to get closer.

But she didn't really need to worry about that. Without her knowing the boys have been secretly following her. Keeping track of where she's going and giving update in their group chat which has been started by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

Sakusa stealthy avoided the people while following Hinata. He wanted to talk to her but it was out of character for him.

"Iizuna-senpai that's the girl Ive been telling you about" Komori said pointing to Hinata. Itachiyama players wanted to know who had stolen the aloof  Sakusa's attention and made him act like this.

"oh she's really cute!!" he commented, he was about to call Sakusa when he noticed other guys from other teams watching Hinata who had now a new haircut. Her long hair were now shoulder length.

"um is that three from Inarizaki!?" He said pointing the Miya twins together with Suna. They secretly left their team just to see Hinata because if Kita knew what they are planning to do, who knows what would happen.

"actually not just them, look upstairs" Komori added and pointed Kamomedai's Gao, Korai and Hirugami. In reality Komori wouldn't know where their location was if it weren't for their gc. It was scary how they easily pin point the gingers where about.

Hinata was thankful that she didn't met any troubles as she went to the bathroom. She was about to go back to their place when all of a sudden men started approaching her.
They were tall and bulky.

"hey miss you seem alone want to join as for a drink" the handsome blond said. But of course if compare to his friends from volleyball that guy wouldn't compare.

"ah no I'm really busy" she excused herself but was grabbed by one of the guys.

"hey no need to be shy.. Ouch" he said after bumping to someone or more precisely he was push away.

"Hinata are this people bothering you" the 2 meter Hyakuzawa suddenly appeared. He was supposed to be looking for his friend since they were planning to watch the games, but in the end he got lost and saw this scene.

"Hyakuzawa!!" Hinata said surprised from his arrival. The guys who were looking at him felt scared. They were tall but not as tall as him.

The guys who knew what happened immediately came but they were somehow mad that they were not the first to reach her. Gao who was another 2 meters tall sacred the guys even more. He immediately run downstairs living Korai and Hirugami.

"is there a problem here" Kuroo said looking down at the men who were trying to hit on Hinata.

"Shouyou are you OK" Akaashi and Kenma approached her.

"yes I'm fine"

"hey hey hey what are you doing to my desciple" Bokuto appeared all of a sudden followed by the rest of his team.

"where here to play not hit on girls" Atsumu said upon arriving. The boys who were trying to hit on Hinata immediately run away.

"thank you everyone sorry for causing trouble. You guys have been really helpful from the first time we met even up to here. Im really grateful meeting you guys!! " Hinata said sincerely. She bowed her head shocking everyone.

"no need to thank us, we too are grateful meeting you. We're just glad you're not hurt!!"

"Here" Sakusa handed her a drink.