ROOM ARRANGEMENT 20

Goshiki don't know what to do. Should he wake up the girl, but if he did then he wouldn't be able to see her sleeping face on his shoulder. But if this continues he might that from the cuteness. His body whole face is even warmer and he was confused if it was from the fever or because of the girl.

Even if Goshiki didn't admit if was pretty obvious that he likes the girl. I mean you wouldn't just set someone else photo as your wallpaper and lock screen. Stalk there account everyday leaving comments on her post and even reacting to it. Watch her match and games over and over again and even try to visit her school.

Earlier that night, everyone decided to sleep in the living because the power suddenly went out. It would be safer for everyone to stay in one place especially when they needed to take care not only one sick person in their group. They were able to use the emergency light in the house but of course it was not enough to light up the whole place.

Goshiki was clutching the thick blanket, he was feeling cold because the heater was not working and the room temperature is not helping him at all. He was just drinking his chocolate to warm his body.

It was quite dark on his side but still he was able to see the ginger approaching him. He blush seeing the girl whose just like him, cover in a thick blanket. She kinda looked like a sushi roll from how the blanket wrapped her body.

Cute.... wait she's not... What the heck am I thinking.. He thought as the girl sit beside him.

"Goshiki-kun is that you" she ask moving closer to his side just to make sure it was him.

"ye...yeah, it's me" he said stuttering, he was thankful that the light didn't reflect his flushed face.

"oh good I thought I was seeing things. I don't really like it when it's dark. How about you Goshiki-kun, are you afraid of the dark" she asked curiously.

"m..me I'm not... What are you saying.... I'm only a first year yet I'm already part of Shiratorizawa's line up so naturally I'm fearles----AAAHHHHHHHHHH, THERE'S A SPIRIT " he bravely said but when all of a sudden he saw a small light floating towards there way he shouted in terror.

He jump from the his sit and went closer to the girl, almost hugging the girl.

" AAAHHHHHHHHHH GOSHIKI-KUN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "she shouted feeling scared when the boy suddenly latch onto her saying there's a ghost.

" there.... There's a spirit floating there"he said pointing at the the light. Hinata though scared went to take a peek and look at the object Goshiki was pointing. She roamed her eyes but only saw fireflies outside.

" Ah... Goshiki-kun that no spirit that's just fireflies" she said patting his back. Goshiki was still hugging her arms.

"no way that was someone's disembodied soul floating towards us, are you sure your house is not hunted" he said almost shouting at her her.

"if you want, we can just confirm it" she said

"what no!! Aren't you even scared" he declined and asked her whether sh was scared of unscientific things.

"of course I'm scared but I don't think our house has ghost in it" she explained.She has been living in this house for so many years now and she has never seen any ghost or spirit lying around.

"but--"the two was cut off from their conversation when they felt cold hands holding their shoulders.

" what are you doing" said the voice but the only thing they could answer was a shout.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the two shouted in unison making the man holding their shoulders move away from the shock.

"what the heck you two, its me" Tendou said putting his flashlight on the two.

"ehhh nii-chan/Tendou-San" they said and put their hands on top of their chest. That was really scary.

"what are you two shouting all of a sudden, you could have given me a heart attack" he said

"sorry about that, we thought you were the spirit Goshiki-kun saw earlier" Hinata said relieved.

"oh you mean that behind you who look like Tsutomo" he said and turn the light towards the man who almost had the same bangs as Goshiki.

"AHAWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA" once again the two shouted and jump toward Tendou who can't help but laugh at the two scaredy cats.

"what are you trying to say Tendou-san" Shirabu commented annoyed by Tendou's joke about his bangs.

"SHIRABU-SAN" the two said.

"Tendou-san/nii-chan you're awful" the said exhausted from shouting. It was bad since they both sick and are moving recklessly.

"Tendou-san we told you to grab some futons not scare the two" Shirabu scolded.

The two went to take the futons but before they leave they left the flashlight on the first sides. Now the only one left in the the room are the two.

"that's one heck of an experienced" he said and take the blankets and cover his body. Hinata did the same and the two sit on the couch once again.

"but I feeling a bit better now, it was less scary knowing that what we saw was just nii*yawn" Hinata felt sleepy from all the happenings today and she didn't know what happened next but he just lean on the closes things on her side and put her head on it.

Goshiki stiffen feeling a weight on his shoulders. He looked at it and saw the girl sleeping peaceful on his shoulders. He took a deep breath and tried to roam his eyes trying to look for the others. But to his disappointment he didn't find any.

Minutes gad pass and Goshiki was having a hard time. He wanted to move but it would disturb the girl.

"God this is hard" he whispered and tried to move slowly. When he did the girl stir up trying to find a comfortable sleeping position.

Goshiki was left breathless. The girl just happened to move her head in his neck nuzzling in it like a cat. Their bodies closer than ever and she was hugging his waist.

He observed the girl, and he can't help but admire her beautiful face, her long lashes and her pouty red lips.

"whatever I give up" he said  tired

Goshiki sigh and decided to just let the girl sleep on his side. He'll just have to resist the girl charms as much as possible.

He yawn and felt his eyelids closing. He tried to fight the sleepiness but it failed. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around the girl and placed his head on top of the girl.

________________________________

Extra

"be careful will you" Shirabu said to Semi.

They were trying to wake Goshiki without disturbing the girl from her sleep.

Goshiki frown and open his eyes. To his surprise a scary looking men of Shiratorizawa was glaring at him. He was worried as far as he remembered he didn't do anything wrong.

"what is it? " he asked sleepy

But they just shush him and pointed at the girl he was currently hugging. To his shock he almost push the girl but stopped when he realized who it was.

"Goshiki.... don't move" Ushijima said sternly as he move closer picking the sleeping girl.

She held the girl in his hands and tendou help put the blanket on her. Afterwards Tendou help Goshiki stand up. He was still sick and sleepy after all.

"so you gonna admit you like chibi-chan" he teased the poor guy.

"what no!!" he declined but his face was red.

"yeah I'll believe that when crows go white..... But you're really lucky getting a hug from Shouyou" he said as they went to the living room.

Goshiki just cover his redden face, he can still feel her warmth enveloped around his body.

_______________________________

I was really inspired in the Haikyuu bu!! Where Shiratorizawa stayed in the gym to prove that ghost aren't real. I thought it was really funny and decided to make this chapter for Goshiki.

~Ciao