KARASUNO SPECIAL

It was a fine day for the 2nd years. Well that's what they thought.

They were practicing volleyball when all of a sudden a sweaty Kageyama barged inside panting hard.

"senpai.... Hinata..... Blood" he said grasping his chest.

The 5 2nd years hearing this were shock from hearing the word blood and Hinata.

"WHAT" they shouted and immediately ask Kageyama to guide them where Hinata was.

They were expecting to be inside the clinic not in front of the girls comfort room.

"ummm Kageyama why are we here" Ennoshita ask, but he did have a clue what exactly happened.

"don't tell me she had a bloody fight with the girls and knowing Shouyou, she wouldn't fight back" Nishinoya said shocked.

"what no!!.... Errrr its.... How I'm I suppose to say this.... Hinata had her...... Period" he said silently but it was enough for the 5 to hear.

Their faces redden upon realizing what he meant. Nishinoya was a lot worse.

"wait shouldn't you be asking Shimizu-San and Yachi about this" Kinoshita suggested.

"Shimizu-San was absent and Yachi had a special class today so I couldn't ask them and only you guys were at the gym. I couldn't say things like this to others girls too. "

They became silent once again. What should they do. It's not like they can just leave her here and probably Hinata is suffering with all this changes.

"anohhhh.... Senpai" a cute voice intervened from behind.

"Hinata are you okay" they ask. She was wearing a large jacket which they suspected was Kageyama. She looked in pain and paler than usual.

"yeah I guess... But..." she paused and they knew what she needed.

"don't worry Hinata will take care of it" Tanaka bravely said and the others look at him sacred...

The 5 2nd years stand in front of the lane particularly for girls. They have been standing there for quite a long time and were contemplating whether they should go or not. Some of the girls were looking at them weirdly. Some even looked mad as they take things from the display.

This isn't your ordinary lane... This is a dangerous place. There fear totally wrapped their minds and eyesight.

"ummm sir... Do you need something" one of the staff asked. She have been staring at the 5 since they came in..

The 5 redden once again, but Nishinoya couldn't stand still anymore. As a senpai it's his responsibility to take care of his kohai.

"uhmm do you know what girls use during.... P... Ppe... Period" he said stuttering the last word. But luckily the staff understood their predicament.

Woah... Noya-san so cool... Tanaka thought. The other look at him amazed.

"oh I can guide you there"

They were looking at the multiple brands of pad in front of them. Their reactions were priceless as the staff explain to them what they were for.

What's with this.. Aren't this too confusing. Why do girl things need to be so difficult to understand.

"so what would you like to pick" the lady ask.

They look at Ennoshita who was more knowledgeable at things like this.

"um can you suggest what's more appropriate for a first timer. We're not really expert when it comes to this" he said nervously.

"then I guess this one would be good for her" she said and took one box of pads. She handed them to Narita who was reluctant to receive it.

"let's go get other things" the staff said living them stunned.

"wait there is more!?" Tanaka asked.

"yeah... Since you said it's her first time, you need more things than usual. Like new undies, some feminine was...."

"wait calm down first, don't say it all at once" Kinoshita stop her from revealing more. They feel like they would collapse staying here more and listening about this things.

They spent another 30 minutes in the store but luckily they were able to reach the cashier safely. They all look exhausted after the lecture the lady give them. She said it was more safer to tell them what to do since they were all boys and who knows what would happen to Hinata having her first time. Even reminded them not to piss the girl.

"ummm" the cashier wanted to laugh at how the boys look. They look like as of they went to war.

"their for our kohai" they said in unison..

"wow how lucky for her to have you guys as her senpai... Normally guys wouldn't even bother about this things"

After the gruesome trip to the store they made it back to the school.

"here" they said handing Hinata the bags they had.

"ummm thanks for this senpai..... But how do I use this" Hinata ask. Kageyama who was staying in front of the comfort room immediately back away and said.

"I'm counting on you senpai" he said pushing the 5 to answer her questions.

Here we go again!!! They thought as they look at one another how they should be explaining this things to her.

The 5 decided to play rock paper stone and let the loser explain.

"OK here I go" Tanaka said after losing.

"Hinata!" he started. Kageyama, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita couldn't look at Tanaka and had their ears covers. It was evident on their faces that they were extremely embarrassed especially Tanaka who had to do the deed of teaching Hinata how to use thise things.

Bro you can do this... Nishinoya thought of encouraging his friend silently in his mind.

"so... What you needed to do is....." he was about to explain when they heard someone calling Hinata.

"HINATA!!!!" A panting Yachi came running to their way.

"Woah I heard you got your period are you okay"

Thankfully Yachi reach the part were they were explaining things to Hinata.

"Yachan, thanks goodness you're here" they said as a big lump of worry was removed from their hearts.

"don't worry I'll help Hinata" she said. Though she didn't know what happened she kinda had a feeling that they were really struggling.

_______________________________________

The 5 went home together. They were all talking about what happened earlier.

"that was tiring"

"yup totally"

"I seriously don't want to do that again"

"but because of this I realize just how difficult it was being a girl"

"Nishinoya was really cool too".

They realized that they that being a women wasn't easy.

When Tanaka reach his house, he handed some chocolate to his sister which made Saeko's eyes grew bigger.

"what!!!?" she said shocked

"just accept it geezzz!!!" he said and went to his room.

The other did the same thing. Giving sweets to the women in their household and helping them with the chores.

Kageyama even told her sister if she needed anything or if she's feeling any pain with her period which was unusual.

What happened to this guys..they thought..

_______________________________________

I been reading some of the comments and I saw someone talk about period so I decided to make one.