ROOM ARRANGEMENT 11

Karasuno and the girls were sitting on the living waiting for Hinata. She said she was going to wash the dishes, though they insisted on helping her she was persistent on doing it on her own.

Minutes later they all heard cries coming from the boys.

"Damm it should have been me"

"this is all your fault Tendou"

"now you guys are blaming me, you could always ignore what I did and volunteer"

Karasuno and the girls look at them confuse.

"what happened to you guys" Sugawara asked

They told him what happened but skip the part where they trick Semi, and said Hinata and Semi were washing the dishes together. Even Ushijima and Sakusa wanted Semi to get reprimanded by the mama bird.

They expected him to be angry since someone tried to get closer to the ginger without their permission but instead what Sugawara did shock them.

"Semi thanks for helping Hinata, she was really persistent on washing the dishes on her and we couldn't but in but good thing you were able to convinced her" he said thanking boy that almost resembles him. Maybe that was the reason he wasn't scolded.

" tsk.. How come he wasn't scolded" they whispered.

Shirabu just looked at them and shake his head. They were really shameless for tricking Semi. He look at their Captain and he could feel chills seeing him looking at Semi, who was talking to the girl, intently.

Though it was shocking for his senpai to actually talk to someone especially a girl but since it was Hinata he didn't bother asking himself about it. After all it was not difficult for the girl cause she always has something to share and a perfect example for a social butterfly. She was fun to be with and there was no dull moment whenever you were with her. That was how Shirabu thinks of her.

Ushijima-san looks specially scary today. He thought and prayed that he wouldn't be the subject of his stares.

They all began to take their places and the girls suggested that they do the pepero game. Some of them wanted to disagree but was stopped when Hinata happily took out the pepero from the basket of snack on the table.

"yay lets try it out, I never done that before." she said sweetly to them making everyone agree

"fine!! well take part of it"

"so what will we do" Hinata and Kageyama said innocently resulting everyone to face palm. They have forgotten that the two is a volleyball idiot and know nothing about it.

The girls began to explain and Kageyama was complaining but Hinata convinced him with her pout.

"so how will we pair each other" someone ask and at that moment they all wish that Hinata would be their partner.

The girls prepared the boxes and prepared a paper having different colors on them. Whoever got the similar shade will be pair up all through out the games.

Everyone look at Hinata's hand and saw an orange paper on her hand wishing they would be paired up.

It was Shirabu's time to choose and faith seems to like playing games with him. Hinata's harem was looking intently at him waiting for him to pick from the box. The moment the orange paper was in his position he could feel people around him giving death glares. Shirabu swallowed the lump of saliva forming in his lips.

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.. he thought and was about to switch his paper from Ushijima, though apart of him was hesitant. He moved closer to him and was about to say something when the girl already approached.

"Shirabu-san I guess you'll be my partner for this day" she said happily to the setter making him blush a bit. But a bigger sidetif him was still afraid of the stares his been getting.

Shirabu.. I'll pray for your soul.. Don't worry I'll bury your body well... Tendou thought looking at Ushijima who was gripping the poor red paper.

The first to do the pepero game was Oikawa and Kageyama. The two didn't make it halfway when they already started bickering. Suna and Gao who was giving each other murderous look.

Sugawara and Atsumu was paired up and Karasuno was looking at him like a pluck of birds ready to devour.

Tanaka and Kiyoko were doing good at first when Tanaka's nose bleed and they were only 3 inches left from the pepero.

"Ryuu!! you did your best" Nishinoya who was paired with Bokuto said hugging his fallen comrade.

Kuroo and Daichi was paired up. While Akaashi is with Sakusa. Unfortunately Semi was with Ushijima and Tendou was with Goshiki.

Futakuchi was paired with Osamu while Aone was with Kita. Kunimi and Kindaichi while Koganegawa was with Korai making him mad because of their height differences.

It was finally Shirabu and Hinata's turn to try the game. Everyone was looking at him waiting for him to make a mistake and find reasons to beat him up.

"Shirabu-san let's go" Hinata said pulling him in the center. His heart was beating irrationally and he don't know what could be the reason. Was it from being scared or was it because from the girls warm hands.

Hinata and Shirabu was facing one another and he was contemplating whether to bite the other end of the chocolate or not. The girl moved the pepero in her lips motioning him to do the same. He gulp for a bit and bite the end.

I'll just break the stick if she gets to close. He thought and was about to start biting the chocolate when he finally get a full view of her face.

Since the girl was shorter than him she was looking at him with her clear amber orbs. It was alluring and extremely cute. He tried to avert his eyes when he suddenly felt a thug on his sleeve.

The girl was motioning him to move his face a bit closer cause she can't reach him. The guy fully hipnotizes did what she ask. When their were only an 2 inches left Shirabu was finally back from his reverie.

His face and hers were so close. He could feel his face heating up that he could no longer feel the glares everyone has been giving him. His only focus was now was how close she is and how red her lips is.

His mind was no longer functioning well and any minute now he would collapse. He was about to break the chocolate when he felt their nose touching one another.

If it was possible for smoke to come out from head then you would probably think his brain short circuit.

He didn't now what happened, all he now is how bloody his nose is and how he is lying on the floor.

"Shirabu-san are you OK" she said seeing how his partner collapse all of a sudden.

"he lasted quite longer than expected"

"I don't know whether I'll be jealous or thankful that Chibi-chan is not my partner" they all nodded at Oikawa seeing the state of the poor guy.

________________________________

Shirabu was now conscious and the girl was helping him clean his face.

"are you sure your doing fine Shirabu-san, you could take a rest if you want" she told him

"no I'm fine sorry for worrying you Hinata" he said embarrassed

"anyway can you stand or do you want me to help you" she offer holding his hands.

"no I'm fine now" he immediately regected and motion the girl to go first.

Im never going to play this game again... He promised his self as he got back to his place clearly forgetting that the game has yet to end and his partner is Hinata.
________________________

I finished Shirabu, next will either be Kuroo or Iwaizumi.

~Ciao