ROOM ARRANGEMENT 6

Karasuno was practicing a dance play on which they are planning to perform on Karasuno's Festival as part of there segment to entertain the guests of their cosplay Cafe.

They are currently staying at a the balcony. The other teams decided to to watch them since they don't have anything else to do with, they also wants to see Hinata dance.

"Suga-san how am I supposed to practice, Tsukii's not here" she said

She has been practicing her part alone because Tsukishima was sick and non of the other members know that she the dance.

"Kageyama can you do Tsukishima's part?" Sugawara said calling the guy's attention

"I don't know how to dance.. Heck I don't even know my part yet" he said, he was still learning his part. He has been away for a while so he didn't know anything about the booth.

"what should we do, hey does any of you know The "Lover" dance choreography and be kind enough to practice with Hinata... " Sugawara called out the men watching there practice.

Of course a lot wanted to raise their hands and say yes but they were afraid Sugawara would fry them to them if he found out they don't know a shit about the dance.

Among the group who wanted to see her was Sakusa. He was beside his friend who was still confused why he had been acting weird.

"should I help her practice dancing" he said to his friend as they look at the girl practicing alone for a dance.

His friend was shocked when the guy who hated human contact suddenly offered to help someone dancing of all the things.

"ehhhhhhhh, are you sure? I thought you hated touching someone " his friend whispered

"There's always an exception.... OK I'll do it... Record it for me" he said living his friend frozen stiff as he approached the girl..

" I know the dance, I can practice with her" he said as he went to the mini stage.

"EHHHHHHHH" most people who knew Sakusa were petrified. The Sakusa Kiyoomi they know never like interacting with people, heck if only he could throw disinfectant spray to everyone he would have done it.

"wait omi-kun you serious" Atsumu asked, he have interacted with him a couple of times and his sure that the guy would rather locked himself in his house.

Kageyama look at him confuse, he didn't know why he was feeling rather odd watching him offer help.

Is it just me or Sakusa-san seem to not mind being in contact with Hinata.. It was not only him who's thinking that way, the others too.

I knew it... Almost all the people who got the red paper like Hinata... Tsk what kind of a coincidence is this.... They all thought as they planned to offer their help but it was too late for Sugawara already agree.

"OK you'll do it, you seem more trust worthy unlike the other men out there.. You just need to do this part here" Sugawara said, my of only he knew that Sakusa had a thing for her. I wonder how he'll react. He handed him the script and Sakusa didn't take long before he memorize the part.

"Omi-san thank you for doing this" the girl said and smiled at him. A scarlet shade blossom on the tip of his ears but his hair was a bit long and covered it.

"OK let's start" Ennoshita said while holding the script. He's going to see whether he can change some of the scenes.

Sakusa went to his position but before he started he looked at Ushijima who was also giving him daggers. He was aware that his long time rival in volleyball felt the same way for the girl. He witnessed the whole fiasco he did when he posted a picture of them together.