All JAPAN YOUTH 4

Kageyama on the other side noticed this and immediately call the girl back, it was a good thing she was still there when he called back.

"sorry about that, I press the wrong button" he explained

"no it's fine, the three men beside you, they look like they wanted to talk t you so ill just end-----" she was stop when the three spoke in unison.

"WAIT..." the three looked at each other again.

Kageyama was shocked when the three suddenly shouted.

"ah do you guys need anything, Sakusa-san, Hoshiumi-san, Atsumu-san" this time it was Kageyama who asked the question.
He was bothered why this three appeared behind him and interrupt his talk with Hinata.

" I don't need anything from yah but I want to talk to the girl, I heard she was our captains cousin"he shoved Kageyama away and look at the girl.

He was amazed, the girl looked absolutely beautiful, her looks give this vibe where you just want to protect her.

"hello, yer' captain Kita's cousin right!! I'm Atsumu, Osamu's twin brother, he wanted to say hi" he said and smiled sweetly to the girl. He was lying when he said that Osamu wanted to say hi, ha he bet that his twin wouldn't even let her approach the girl.

"woooah you really look exactly alike, please tell Osamu-San that I said hello, Atsumu-san" she said politely to him and offered him a bright. He was taken aback. Using that opportunity, Hoshiumi push him away..

"hey you what is your name" he said to the girl looking at her straight making her shocked

"ah Hinata Shouyou, amhm who are you??" she said confused, he just meet him today but she felt like she can't let  herself gaze away first.

"Hoshiumi Korai, I'm 5'6 wing spiker from Kamomedai.. What's your vertical jump? " he said, though he already heard it, he can't believe it without confirmation.

"340cm, I'm a middle blocker from Karasuno" Hinata now new why she couldn't let the guy win, his just like her, a little giant.

"oi Korai-kun, don't but in where still talking, Kageyama-kun let us talk to her for a while" Kageyama wanted to take his laptop and go to his room, his was getting mad at the interruption the two has been doing. He was about to approach when Korai and Atsumu held him down stopping him from taking his laptop.

"hey let go of me, I still need to talk to Hinata"

Sakusa who was watching this scene approached the laptop, good thing the three were busy fighting.

"Hinata" he said and looked at the girl. She was still beautiful even with her sleeping clothes.

"ahm... Oh Sakusa Kiyoomi?" she questioned, the guy looked familiar especially the moles on his forehead.

"yes its me"

"oh, so you also play volleyball, wooahh that's really cool... So how are you Omi-san" she said amazed was written on her face

It was shocking that she already thought of a nickname for him but he didn't mind it at all, in fact he like it.

"I'm doing fine"he wanted to talk to her but he don't know how to start a conversation with her. He rarely approached people, so this is a bit new to him.

" I'm also doing great, by the way Omi-san what team are you from "she asked

" Itachiyama"

"ohhh you are one of the top aces in Japan, Bokuto-san and Tetsurou-senpai mentioned you last time.  I wasn't expecting that I will be able to talk to 3 of Japan's top 5 aces. Wow I'm pretty to cool for meeting you guys" she said surprise