MUKBANG(SPECIAL)

It was a not so serene afternoon in the Hinata Household. Just like what happened yesterday the siblings were once again fighting. It has been two days since their guest left and Nikkou was complaining to her sister.

"why can't I join you guys!!! " he said seeing how her sisters and cousin were preparing a feast.

Nichi wanted to try having a live broadcast to entertain her fans but that would be boring if she only talk. So she thought of one thing she could do and Natsu who was obsess with watching MUKBANG videos suggested they do the some. The three girls agreed to her suggestion. Now here they are preparing the food.

"I told you Aniki, this is exclusive for girls" Nichi said and ignored his brother. She was preparing her phone for the live broadcast.

"hey that is so unfair.... Ne why don't you let Onii-chan join you guys" he sadly said and look at Natsu and Shouyou.

"nope!!" Natsu cutely said and Shouyou agreed with her, it's not like she can force her sisters to let her brothers join. She was to scared how Natsu would throw a tantrum.

"Kou stop disturbing your sisters" his father said and just watch as his wife sit beside him. Her wife prepared watching her children have fun. Its been a long time since they last get together like this.

"but i want to join" he said stumping his feet.

"stop acting like a baby, your the oldest here yet you're more of a baby than Natsu" Shisutemu said while eating the crabs they cooked earlier. Though they were not part of the live broadcast, they were still eating together.

"how can you - - -" Natsu shush him when Nichi started the live broadcast.

"Hello everyone it's Nichi here, you guys have been trying to ask me to do a live broadcast and finally after so many days I can now do it. Anyway Im not the only one doing this MUKBANG, I have here my sisters and my cousin. You guys always ask who was the person in the music and yeah here she is now. "she said in front of the camera and called Shizuka, Shouyou and Natsu.

" hello "the three said.

The four became quite.

" seriously can you at least introduce yourself more, why are you too stiff, be more fun"Nichi said and she wanted to laugh at how quiet they are.

" fine, Hinata Shizuka I'm a medical doctor, sadly I'm this crazy girl cousin and did you know that Nich----"she introduced herself but Nichi stop her.

" my God don't tell them any embarrassing stories about me"she said covering her mouth and motion

"Hello I'm Hinata Natsu I'm the youngest" she cutely said 

"I'm Hinata Shouyou I'm a Volleyball player of Karasuno, please do watch our match this coming January" she shyly said but still smile at the camera.

The comments began to flood with heart reactions and praises seeing the girls having fun. Hinata look at the comments and saw a familiar profile.

Comment :

Number1Ace: So cute!!!! please notice me senpai 😘😘😍🎊🎊

KODZUKEN: hi Shouyou, Inouka said hello 🙂

Haikyuuforever10: waaah kawaii... Finally we get to see you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

IluVolleyball: my heart 💘💘💘, they look too precious.. 💖💖😘😘

"oh Kenma commented.... Hi Kenma and Inouka. Are you guys practicing, waahh I wanted to practice to... I miss you guys.... " she said waving her hands happily.