A VOICE OF AN ANGEL

Friday came and they were wake up earlier than usual and was ask to gathered inside the gym. The coach decided to tell the teams that they would changing locations. Though confuse they started packing there clothes.

On the other side, the girls were celebrating, they actually knew where they were going seen the one who suggested it was Nichi. She told the coach if they wanted to imuse the last day of training for relaxation and even gave them tickets to a resort. The girls also receive new bikinis for each of them and the boys. Tanaka, Alissa and Akane also tag along with them since they don't have anything to do.

"Sho-chan, do you have a bikini with you " they tried to asked innocently trying to hide their true intentions.

"actually I do have one, I don't know what my sister were thinking putting clothes on my bag" Hinata was confuse why her sister changed her wardrobe at the last minute. She even put sunscreen, sunglasses and other stuff. Natsu put cute hair pieces for her.

The only thing they said was.

"you'll need it" while looking seriously at her.

"ahhhhhh can we see it" they shriek

"OK" she said, handing them three kinds of bikini, one was a red bikini, those type you tie, theres also the yellow off shoulders and the last one was a black bikini that has web adorning the chest and stomach as you put it.

"ahhhh, Im excited of what the boys will look like"

The girls were discussing things like ship which Hinata misunderstood for a boat or a yatch.

__________________

Morning practice end, the team started putting their bags on the bus. Fukurodani and Nekoma are riding with the crows. There bus can't be use at that moment and seeing the brand new bus was so huge they decided to let others ride it.

"your ride seems a bit different"
Kuroo ask the captain of the crows

"we actually earned a lot of money filming the music video, and Hinata's sister help us find this one. We even got a discount" he explained. After they filmed the music video, Nichi ask them to pick a new bus so they wouldn't have to struggle booking school bus. This one will be exclusively use for the volleyball club.

"that girl sure is rich"

The captains nodded, looking at the bus they are going to use.

"wow, this one look bigger way too big. Didn't you only have 16 people." Lev ask shock

"they even have their own flat screen monitor too"

"you guys are rich!!! "

Comments coming from the other teams swarm the place as they tried to look inside.

"the chair are bigger too"

"wow you guys look cool here" Inuoka
said pertaining to the poster at the back of the bus. All the 16 members of Karasuno were there with their black wings.

"hey, everyone settled down now"
Ukai said to the team so they immediately shut up and took their sits.

Since all the sits would be occupied the siting arrangement were changed. The coach were in front.
Karasuno and the managers occupied the three seater sits.

Daichi, Sugawara and Asahi were seated together the manager were divided also into three. Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita were group. Tanaka, Nishinoya and Yamaguchi followed lastly Kageyama, Hinata and Tsukishima.

The two seater sits were occupied by Nekoma and Fukurodani.
Akaashi was seated with Bokuto. Kuroo with Kenma. Kai with Yaku whose seat where besides Sugawara.
Inuoka was beside Yamamoto, just behind Kenma's seats. Lev with Shibayama, Teshiro and Fukunaga.
Washio with Surukui, Konoha and Komi, Anohori and Onaga.