ROOM ARRANGEMENT 14

"so how do I cook a porridge again"

" am I doing it right "

" waaaaaah its burning "

" shit why did that idiot twin of mine got sick"

"how come fire is not coming out!!? "

"that's an induction stove idiot"

"well you guys stop fighting"

Akaashi sigh as he look at the mess at the kitchen. The girls and the others were busy tending the kids who caught fever and cold. The coach also went to the city to check the other school who got stuck in the training camp.

The boys who are not doing anything were asked to cook for their meal which brings became a disaster.

Because of the emergency that had happened everyone woke up earlier and it seem like the switch of season strain some of them.

Tsukishima the first one to get sick.
Hinata who was exposed to the cold weather. Kuroo who went out shirtless to get Hinata. Yachi, Kaori and Goshiki who caught cold almost every winter. Kita and Osamu was soaked in the rain. Koganegawa who spend too much time soaking in the bath. Lastly Sakusa who couldn't believe that he caught a cold, the real reason behind it was Komori accidentally pour coffee to him last night, it was fortunate that it had turn cold. He had no choice but to take another bath and because he wanted to make sure his perfectly clean, he took longer than usual.

"OK everyone calm down" Akaashi said calmly and order them what they needed to do. It was really stressful that those who knew how to cook are busy and those that were left don't have a choice but to prepare the food.

It was a good thing that Akaashi was there to mandate everyone what to do or else the whole place would blow up.

He called everyone and told them that the food was ready. Akaashi just finished his meal when he notice. Hinata at the living room.

"Hinata are you OK" He was really worried seeing her shivering earlier.

"I'm fine now Keiji senpai, thanks for worrying about me" she smiled and continue eating.

He observed the girl and noticed she was having a hard time feeding herself.

"here let me feed you" he said but the girl immediately declined.

"you don't have to do that Keiji senpai, that would be embarrassing" she said shyly while a slight redness painted her cheeks.

Akaashi laugh at the girl and took the bowl she was having a hard time holding.

"don't be embarrassed Hinata, its only natural for people to help when they see someone having a hard time" he said and scope a porridge and slowly move it to her lips.

Though the girl was embarrassed she no longer decline and eat the food being feed to her. Akaashi can't help but smile seeing a different side of her. It was always the girl who would make everyone blush but this time it was the opposite.

She finished eating the food and Akaashi put the empty bowl in the sink and went back to her sides.

"have you taken your medicine" he asked while holding two mug full of hot chocolate. She handed the other one to her which she gladly accepted.

"yup I already did, you know how Suga-san gets worried about it, he was crying after learning what happened to me.... I kinda feel bad about it.... And Tetsuro-senpai got sick because of me" she said looking at the chocolate drink in her hands.

"hey you don't have to be sad... It was not your fault and I know that Suga-san and Kuroo-san didn't blame you or anything" he reassured her making the girl smile.