HINATA SHOYO IS NOW A GIRL 2

As soon as she enter the classroom eyes we're glued on her but unlike earlier everyone was more siren in approaching her.

"Hinata are you okay"

"hehehe I'm fine now" beaming another bright smile to everyone, arrows struck the heart of men and women.

"yaahhhhhh kawaiiiiii!!!" they shouted upon seeing their cute little sun smile.

Hinata been use to it didn't bother her classmates. It was then when suddenly a raven haired boy entered their classroom.

"HINATA BOKE WHY DIDN'T YOU CONT--" the boy shouted but was immediately cut off when he accidentally step on a hump on the doorway causing for him to trip, kissing the floor after.

Anyone who witnessed the scene wanted to laugh but of course they couldn't to that. Facing the wrath of the king is equal to being devour alive. Such case wasn't the same for Hinata though. Seeing as Kageyama trip she began to laugh loudly while holding her stomach and hitting the table.

" Kageyama-kun why so clumsy" she teased not seeing the glare the man has give him.

"Are you that excited to see me"

"you idiot" Kageyama let out his deadly auro. Noticing the change in the surroundings Hinata lamented her cruel faith.

"K... Kageyama, th..that was just a j.. J. Jjoke" saying nervously as she started to stand up preparing to run. But all was futile.

Kageyama got ap hold of his head pinching them so hard.

"yahh Kageyama im going to get bald"

"thats your punishment for being an idiot"

______________

"Man my head still hurts" Hinata complaining to Kageyama as the two headed to the gym.

Upon their arrival, her teammates were shock seeing her

"HINATA!!"

"SHOYOU"

Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted.

Seeing her senpai, Hinata approach them giving the two a tight hug while calling them senpai. This  cause the two to collapse from the shocking moe they received from their kohai.

"Ryu the volleyball god had given as his blessing"

"Noya-san"

"Tanaka, Nishinoya stop it you two, if Suga-san see you--" Ennoshita muttered but before he could finish he was interupted by the smiling Vice captain while Daichi was behind.

"What are you two doing with Hinata"
He might be smiling as he said those words but everyone knew that behind that it evil lurks.

"Daichi, go prepare a shovel"

"On it"

"D... Daichi-san, Suga-san please wait"

The room was filled noise with the two idiots scream as they were drag by their captain.

__________________

After all the troubles, the members of the the volleyball club decided to have a meeting.

Everyone was quite, it had been 2 weeks seen the last match and the 2nd and 1st years knew that there senpai are going to retire.

"Everyone" There team captain sad getting they attention

Before he could continue, Hinata spoke. " Captain please don't retire yet. We still have the spring inter high, I promise you I'll work even harder so next time will surely win." she said leaving everyone in awe.

"Sawamura-san, I... I still want to play with you guys" Kageyama seconded.

This cause the 3rd years to smile.

"were not planning to quite yet, we still need to beat the cats after all. Now everyone gather up...... KARASUNO FIGHT!! " Daichi said

"OSSSSSU"

"EVERYONE I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS" Takeda shouted, following him is Coach Ukai and there beautiful manager Kiyoko.

"Take-Chan what is this news that you mentioned" Tanaka ask

" Coach Nekomata invited KARASUNO in their practice matches in Tokyo"

"oh Nekoma, so does that mean will see Kenma... Wow I'm so excited"

" I'm going to beat their libero this time"

"huh I'm going to show that city boy the trough nature of KARASUNO"

Various comments could be heard from the group.

"However..."

All pause because of the sudden shift of the atmosphere.

"our club is lacking financial budget for the away games AND you all now that next month is your exams right... If any of you failed a subject you cannot participate and you must take supplementary test"

Once again the room was filled with noise of despair. The four idiots were the most loudest, while on the other side Tsukishima is laughing.

"coach Kageyama is not breathing"

"Suga -san what is considered passing"
_____________

The practice just ended and Kageyama and Hinata were walking towards the street still contemplating what to do for there study.

" Kageyama next time we won't lost"

Kageyama look at her beautiful face and he can't help but feel a thud on his heart. Hiding the blush forming on his face, he stare the other side.

"o... of course w.. We won't"
Slightly stuttering as he can still feel the gaze of girl.

"but before that you should probably pass your exam first" a voice mockingly said behind their backs.

"Tsukishima you jerk" Hinata started arguing with Tsukishima and Kageyama can't help but observe the girl.

Before she already possess that magnetic auro that draws people towards him especially the smile he give to everyone. And now that she's turned into a girl everything just leap into a newer bounds of feeling. Her delicate figure now resembling a girl, her soft hair flowing freely and her smile are pure and innocent. Her sunny charm that he miss for the past few weeks of not seeing. That was why he was frantically running towards their classroom as he heard rumors of her arrival. The moment that he seen her, unknown emotions bother his system and he doesn't even know whether it's good or bad. All he know is that it's the same feeling he had when he first met the gingerhead.

"oy Kageyama what are you looking at" she ask still shining brightly

"nothing"