UNFORTUNATE FORTUNATE DAY

It was still 4 in the morning and the sun is already up. She's excited about their sleep over, after all it's her first time to host one since her house was too far for Izumin and Koji. The whole team well be there, their managers and their advisor. Coach Ukai won't be able to join them and also Kageyama and Tsukishima who was still training.

She looked at the house, it was quite, her parents weren't home and Natsu was with them. Her Older sister went to Tokyo for a business trip her father had order her to do.

She went to the kitchen and prepared her ingredients. She marinated some meat for later. Cut the necessary vegetables in store it inside the refrigerator. Now for the sweet, she prepared some lemons,berries, apples and mango. She's planning to make a cheesecake out of this fruits. She took out some flour, cheese and other food item she needed and place them neatly on the table. She measured everything and started mixing. Afterwards he leave it in the fridge to cool down. It was already 7 when she finished baking.

"I should also prepare the room there staying in" she went upstairs and use a large room meant for guests and started cleaning it.

Minutes after she finished preparing the rooms she decided to take a bath.
It was already 1 in the afternoon and she had finished her preparations.

She had talked to her teammates and they would be hear at 2-3 in the afternoon, it's a bit earlier but they explained that the roads are going to be blocked because of the typhoon so they needed to passed it before it closed. Her house is also too far so they needed to be earlier.

She was downstairs eating when her phone ring all of a sudden. She look at itband was shocked to see that it was his father.

"Dad, good afternoon , why did you call!?" she answered

His Dad explained whats going on and she said she will prepare the rooms.

"Shou-chan, are you OK there, have you prepared things, there going to be a typhoon so make sure you are safe."

"don't worry I'm all set plus the teams will be hear so there's nothing for you to worry"

"OK take care, just call when you need something.. I love you"

"I love you too.... Bye Dad you guys take care too" she ended the call and checked the house once again. The rain is pouring.

__________________________

Tsukishima can't believe how unlucky they are. The roads are blocked and they can't pass through. Theirs a typhoon coming and now they are stuck in the middle of the road.
His head is aching badly and his feeling sluggish.

The participants of the rookie training camp were on there way to another location and they are training together with other schools.

And just his luck the other school included Kuroo from Nekoma, Fukurodani Bokuto and Akaashi, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa and Hanamaki from Seijoh, Dateko have  Futakuchi and Aone. The Shiratorizawa were also included, they Ushijima, Tendou, Shirabu and Semi.

Could this day get any worse..

Inarizaki  also have their participants. Kita, Osamu, Suna and Aran.  Kamomedai have Hirugami and Gao(his the 2 meter guy from Kamomedai) .

"hey, hey tsukii, it's nice seeing you"

"so guys made it to the Nationals"

Two annoying captains went beside him.

"yeah I guess" he said sounding bored

"where's the spirit Tsuki"

"hahahahaha now I can easily say that I'm higher than Ushiwaka" Bokuto said feeling proud that Tsukishima beat Wakatoshi. Since Karasuno hasn't beaten Fukurodani that means his superior.