ROOM ARRANGEMENT 16

Kunimi was staying in the balcony all alone. He took a deep breath and took the guitar lying around. He tune it a bit a started strumming the string. He was bother and jealous. Watching the girl you like smiling happily to the person you hated the most.

"Kageyama you lucky bastard" he whispered.

Song: If I could tell her.

"There's nothing like your smile

Sort of subtle and perfect and real

He said

You never knew how wonderful

That smile could make someone feel

And he knew

Whenever you get bored

You scribble stars on the cuffs of your jeans

And he noticed

That you still fill out the quizzes

That they put in those teen magazines

But he kept it all inside his head

What he saw he left unsaid

And though he wanted to

He couldn't talk to you

He couldn't find the way

But he would always say

If I could tell her

Tell her everything I see

If I could tell her

How she's everything to me

But we're a million worlds apart

And I don't know how I would even start

If I could tell her" he sang softly. It was the song Kageyama and Hinata sang yesterday during their practice.

He remembered the way the girl smile innocently. It was pure and and addicting.

He doesn't now why of all people, it has to be Kageyama.

He was never good with people but towards the girl, he was able to say things like it was nothing.

While he on the other hand can't even hold a proper conversation with her.

It was unfair.

If only he could tell her what he was feeling honestly.

If only it was that easy seeing her eye to eye like others would.

If only the words in his mind would just explode for all the world to know how he felt.

If only the spaces between him and hers would shorten. The boundaries crumbling on its own.

If only it was him who was holding her when she was dancing on the dance floor.

If only it was him who she saw her first.

If only he has the power to tell her...

"I love you" he whispered and the song ended.

He stop strumming the guitar and took a deep breath. "Kunimi-kun, why at you doing here" a familiar soft voice said behind him.

He look behind to see the girl covered in blankets. It was really cute especially when she was smiling and approaching him happily.

"I'm just playing the guitar... Be careful, you might fall" he said helping the girl climb up the little stairs towards to small stage they prepared yesterday. The blanket she was dragging was quite heavy.