ROOM ARRANGEMENT 7

The men were staying in the living room waiting for their meal. They were bored of waiting and some decided to look for some albums or magazines. Fortunately they found some of the family's Album.

"ohh this looks fun" Oikawa said as he raised the 5 albums that says Shouyou

"hey shittykawa you shouldn't take someone's things without permission." he said but was already looking at one of them

"yup you shouldn't" Matsukawa and Hanamaki agreed taking one album from him

"you guys are saying that but you were the first one to look at the album" Oikawa commented

The others wanted to see so they approached the group and look at it. The men from Kamomedai also went and take a look except for one.

Gao didnt follow them, he was reluctant to see the old photo of his childhood crush and his friends from back then. He was really shocked seeing her and Suna here at the same time.

The three of them have been friends when they were still kids but sadly it didn't turn out well. He went Nagano and Suna have to return to Hyogo. While he was able to keep in touch with Suna, he couldn't do it with Hinata.

He was afraid that the girl would hate him for suddenly going away without saying goodbye. Even when so many years had passed he still couldn't forget her.

The first time they met was when he was 7, he was new to the place so he it was expected that he doesn't have any friends. One afternoon while he was walking to the fields he saw bunch of kid at his age playing soccer.

He wanted to join but he didn't know how to so he decided to just watch when all of a sudden a girl with orange hair called him and asked him to join.

"hey you are new here aren't you, want to join us, by the way I'm Hinata Shouyou" the girl said and smile sweetly to him

"ah is it OK!!!? I'm Hakuba Gao" he asked while his  face is red, he was still shock by the girl appearance. She was a really beautiful and sunny.

"of course it's fine come on now" she pulled him towards the center and ask her friends that he already found a new person to play. They didn't disagree to what she said and they continued playing.

It was really fun playing with them especially with her. By the end of the day he already knew everyone's name. They were Koji, Izumin, Suna, Haru, Sen, and Makai.

Him and Suna surprisingly become closer together with the girl who was like a magnet attracting everyone.
A few weeks of being with them he found out that Hinata was a guy and it was really heartbreaking for him. No wonder he was playing with boys.

But despite knowing his gender his feelings for the girl grew stronger by the passing which he didn't know would end up that way.

At the age of nine they needed to move back once again. He told Suna about this but was reluctant to say it to Hinata. Suna was also the same, his family needed to go back to Hyogo by the end of the week.

"hey Suna what do you think of Shou-chan!!?" he asked his friend

"I like him" he said

"like romantically!!?wouldn't that make you gay?? " he questioned, he was somehow aware that it wasn't only him. I mean considering his attitude it was kind of weird of him to just follow someone immediately if he didn't like that person.

"I'm not gay, whether Shouyou is a boy or girl I still like him. I didn't like him for his gender after all" he answered shortly. He paused for a bit and added "You!!?" he asked which made him stunned.