ROOM ARRANGEMENT 8

Suna wasn't always the gloomy quite kid. In fact he was talkative and full of smiles. Him, Hinata and others used to play with each other like there was no tomorrow.

Everything was perfect until one day it all crumbled in pieces.

His father had an affair with another lady and her mother almost committed suicide.

At a young age he needed to mature earlier than most kids. Though he didn't mind it since the sun was always there for him always warming up the cold hatred he felt in his heart.

As long as you're here I would be fine..

He would always repeat those words over and over again. Hinata was the most important person for him since both his parents are separated and already found someone else.

"goodbye Rin-chan" Hinata said and bid farewell to Suna. They just finished playing soccer and now his on his way home.

The moment he reach his house he felt something odd. He opened door and found his mom with his new boyfriend in the living room.

"Rin-chan come here, I'm going to introduce you to someone" his mother called him

He went closer and his mom introduced him to the man.

"Rin-chan this man will be your new father... Mom is planning to marry him and we both decided to go to Hyogi and transfer their for good.. I know you like it here but it's more convenient living there"

The moment his mother said that he felt like a bomb was dropped to him. He couldn't say anything nor could he complain and simply nodded his head.

Days pass and his mother had process all his school papers for transferring. He wanted to tell his mom that he don't want to go with them but whenever he see the happiness her mother had on her face he couldn't say a word.

Him and Gao were walking together when suddenly the guy asked him a question.

"hey Suna what do you think of Shou-chan!!?" he asked

"I like him" he said honestly not denying his feelings

"like romantically!!?wouldn't that make you gay?? " 

"I'm not gay, whether Shouyou is a boy or girl I still like him. I didn't like him for his gender after all. (I think this type of sexuality is called Pansexual where in you feel attraction to someone regardless of their gender) " 

"Hey Gao, I'm going to Hyogo by the end of the week so take care of Shou-chan for me" he said, though he didn't like the idea. It's the only solution he thought since the two were Hinata's body guard from bullies who tried to pick on Hinata.

"i..i can't do that Suna, I'm also going to move away.. I was about to ask you the same thing"

The two become silent trying to think what they are going to do.

The day before Suna's departure he told Hinata about him and Gao moving to another place and as expected the ginger cried.

"hey were still going to see each other someday... I'll try visiting often so please don't cry I promise " he said hugging Hinata.

The day of his departure came, Hinata and the other kids were saying their goodbyes Suna.

"here you can keep this" Hinata said, handing him the soccer ball they used whenever they play on the fields.

"goodbye Shou-chan" he said trying his best not to cry

"goodbye Rin-chan"

Suna turn his back and went inside the car. The moment  it started running his eyes blurred and tears stream down his face.