WAITING FOR A FEELING

Hinata and Natsu were heading to Nichi's room. She wanted to confirm whether it was true and as for Natsu, she already knew her sister was lying. She might be young but she's not like her older sister who was too oblivious to notice. She would often visit her sister in her school and the scene she would see was Nichii annoying Tendou. It was pretty obvious that Nichii like Tendou but to bad for her Tendou share the same DNA as her sister and is too oblivious to the girls feeling.

"Nee-chan, can we come in" the two knock.

"yeah you can" she answered and the two saw Shizuka and Nichi typing with their phones(they were discussing in their gc, since some interesting things happened).

The two girls went to closer to the bed and they saw bunch of music sheets.

"nii-chan are you trying to make a song" Hinata ask as she looks at the paper.

"yup... Anyway why are you two here" she said and turned off her phone.

"Nee-chan, so are you and Satori-niichan really a couple" "She ask.

" of course we are, you know I wouldn't say such things t--"Nichi was cut off when Natsu butt in.

" don't lie nii-chan, I know you're not"Natsu said.

"what are you saying Natsu" she tried to act confused but as usual her little sister is sharp.

"You and nii-chan are not a couple, also I heard him saying before he left that you guys were pretending.. Plus I don't think you're brave enough to confess your feelings. Even dad thinks you're so too" she smirk. His father wish the girl would just confess already, it has been so many years since the two became friends yet here she is still stuck being his girl_____________friend.

"tsk... You brat" she said and Shizuka just laugh at her.

Seriously are you really 8 years old... She thought

"hahahaha I can't believe even Natsu would say that"

"ehhh so you two are not dating" She said shock, she was happy hearing it that the two were dating especially seeing how her sister look bright and shining when she talked to Tendou.

"Aughhh Natsu at least let me be happy even if it's just pretend and how come dad would think that... You guys are so mean" Nichi said frustrated. It was not her fault that being oblivious runs in their blood.

" I been telling you this before, you should just confess, at least if you're feelings then you wouldn't be sulking here, but if it's not then you can just move on... You even wasted the opportunity to be their manager, if you had choose that one then you would have more chances by now.. " Shizuka said. If it weren't for Tendou, Nichi would have been a doctor by now but she refuse to skip grades because she wanted to cherish the moment with him.

"it's not that easy you know, plus if ever I confess and it ended badly then we would no longer be friends. As for that manager thing, I might die  from bloodloss if I watch him all the time." she said shyly. She doesn't even now how that certain raven hair  and that salty tall boy able to keep practicing with the girl. If it would have been her, she would have been sent to the er for forgetting how to breathe.

"let's just go Natsu, it's difficult listening to to her" "Shizuka said and the two went out.

" Nee-chan are you done writing this songs"she asked.

"I still haven't, I'm kinda heart broken because of Natsu" she said and dramatically wiped her non-existent tears.

"Nee-chan do you want me to help you write songs" she asked as she read one paper. The song was entitled daylight and the lyrics was still not written.

"really you will!?" her sister ask excitedly.

"yeah I'm fine with it but I don't know whether I'll be able to help.?"she honestly said.

" don't worry, words will easily come especially when you think of the person you love. You see when you fall in love it's, unspoken words tend to be bother some so for me to let them all out, I put those thoughts in my song. It was especially hard for me to hide it since me and Tendou had been friends for so many years. I did try giving him hints and even write songs abou him but I think his guess blocked were not able to guess it... But earlier I don't know what gotten into me and why I said those words, maybe because I'll be living soon or the pressure just gotten into me, but good thing I was able to remember the bet we had. I "she said but Hinata was confused. She always wonder about that but every time she awakens that feeling, it immediately goes away.

" what does it mean to fall in love!?"she asked her sister. She felt like she'll be able to answer her questions.

" I actually don't know, just one day I woke up and realized I liked him. I can't stop thinking about him and when his near, my heart just won't stop beating irrationally. I would always seem to look for him no matter where I am. You would always have the need to talk to him no matter how late it was or how you would always cancel plans when he tried to invite you. I even fake an injury just so he would carry me but I immediately regretted after seeing how worried he is. Not a lot of people knows this but he was kind and thoughtful. He would always care for his friends, he was the first person to actually became my friend without taking advantage of me. "her sister happily explained and was seem to be lost in her own world. She tried imagining it and a blurry image pop up in her mind.

There it is again, that feeling of longing someone that should have been with you keep bothering her but when she tried to follow that man, he would disappear. Even though he was unclear, she felt that the man was crying as he called her name. She have been seeing that man ever since she her change and as they pass she felt him getting nearer.

Hinata look at her sister, she wonders if she would ever feel like that. She thought that falling in love to someone would be nice seeing how her sister is happy.

" I hope I can feel the same feeling Nee-chan" she said and her sister just smiled at her.

"and you will, it might not be today but surely some day you'll feel it too... If you ever feel like you have someone in your heart make sure to tell me OK, I will support you with all that I can but you have to tell me first OK. " she said and ruffled her hair. Hinata felt something weird with her last sentence but she tried to forget it because she might be imagining things.

" Wait how about you try sending an original composition in my program. It will be really fun and you can dedicate to someone" her sister suggested.

"program!!?" she asked confused

"oh right I haven't tell you but I'm planning to make program called song for you where in you send your own composition and well play it on Christmas day. You can even give out a special message for someone you find dearly"

Hinata thought for a while and then remembered the man she kept seeing.

"OK I'll try" she said and she grabbed a piece of paper.

____________________________________

In a quiet room two men were observing the boys on a white field.

The two were staying in place called space between time and a part of a World Council. They were the one managing the world.

"begin with the second phase" the The creator said, he was the leader that governs the place.

"affirmative!! " the other man said.

"keeper, did you find out any other information" he asked the girl who entered the place.

"yes, I have!.. The overseers are confirming all of the souls who cross over this world" she said and handed him a key.

"we need to move soon, the world is almost collapsing and if ever those soul make a moved and Shouyou choose one of them....... the world will surely collapse" the overseer said weakly. She was still weak from the souls sudden interference earlier.

"call everyone, will be moving to the next phase" the creator said and they all nodded.

_________________________________

~Ciao