All JAPAN YOUTH

The battle between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno ended. Days passed and Kageyama was chosen for under 18 all JAPAN YOUTH which means he would be at a place were genius player meet. That means for a week he wouldn't be able to practice with his team.

Though he was happy being here, after all it was his dreams to be here, he felt something was missing.

He was having a hard time describing how he feels, but there's a painful thud on his chest. There's also this one thing his eyes would like to find, a familiar sight he would often stare at.

He was taking a break at the moment and was observing others match, but a practicular match was being played by one of the smallest non libero player, Hoshiumi, caught his eyes. He was observing him, when he notice something familiar or similar about about him that he want to see.

His vertical jump was really high, but Hinata can reach an even higher point... He didn't notice that he was unconsciously thinking of Hinata.

The game ended and Hoshiumi saw him looking at him, he was expecting him to be shocked but to his surprised he was not.

"hey! Why aren't you surprised, are you looking down on me" the white haired boy said

"not really, I guess you're a good reference" he said and stand up went to the court ready to play again.

Hoshiumi was really angry, he didn't know what the guy was talking about.
As he walk away to pair of eyes look at him.
_____________________

Kageyama had finished eating, he was staying at the cafeteria with one of the the players here who he have been hanging out with, Chigaya.

His waiting for a call from a certain person. His headphones broke that day and they were not allowed to go out. Not wanting to disturb other people he choose to stay at the cafeteria where there are lesser people. Knowing Hinata who's a walking stereo, quite was not in her vocabulary.

He opened his laptop and looked at the wallpaper on the screen.

It was the photo taken during their stay in Tokyo when they visited the festival.

Hinata was smiling brightly, her round brown orbs look at Kageyama and he was doing the same, smiling slightly and looked at her eyes with his almond shaped blue eyes. Their hands were intertwined with one another. She was holding the toy he won for her and Kageyama held the fish.

"woooaahh you're girlfriends really pretty Kageyama" Chigaya commented as he looked at the girl mesmerized.

Some of the people were curious, they wanted to see how pretty this girl is to make the handsome setter fall for her.

"what are you saying Chigaya-san, she's not my girlfriend, she's my teammates, the one I do the combination with" Kageyama said, his faced was flushed red.

"oh now that you mentioned she looked familiar.... WAIT.. Is she the girl from that mv you filmed Kageyama"

"yeah she's the one, hers sister is Nichi, the famous singer and model, she asked us to filmed the mv with her" he explained as if it was nothing

The spectators around him was getting really curious, what made Chigaya do shock about the girl.

"so you meet----"Chigaya was cut off when his laptop sounded and Hinata's name pop up.

" Chigaya-san I'm just going to answer this"

"ah yeah, you should, ill just move to another seat"

Chigaya exited their table and move to the spectators seat or rather was dragged to seat with them.

"Chigaya-san, what were you guys talking about"