SECRETS

Hinata went home feeling giddy. She was extremely happy today. After entering her house she looked for her sister and was excited to tell her about it.

When all of a sudden her sorroundings changed.

It was all white and spacious, not a single furniture can be seen.

"Shouyou!! " a voice called her. She thought it was familiar.

"nii-chan, what is happening? " it was Shisutemu who called her. Hinata looked at him confused. He was wearing a rather peculiar clothing. He smiled at her and said.

"your in a place called space and time, let's go over here will explain to you everything" he said and guided her to a room.

He wave his hands slightly and just like magic a hologram appeared in front of her.

But that wasn't the thing that shocked her. It was the scene where Kageyama who had a bloody hand and neck and everyone crying in front of a hospital room.

The doctors were coming in and out of the emergency room. She tried looking for herself but she failed in finding her image.

It was too heart breaking to see how they break down. She looked at his brother but he only motioned her to continue watching.

That was the first time she saw them in such a miserable state. Kageyama who was crying hug Sugawara who was the closest and just like him was  crying too. His eyes were full of tears and the team was the same.

They were blaming themselves how come they didn't notice this one. Nishinoya and Tanaka were even saying how useless of a senpai they were for not being able to take care of their kohai.

Ennoshita wanted to comfort the two but he himself was not in the condition to do so. Kinoshita and Narita who was still shocked from what happened were beside Takeda-sensei who had a worried look on his face as he look at the red signboard indicating that the operation was still on going.

Ukai was contacting Hinata's parents but it was clear from his shaking hands that he was nervous but he didn't want to break down right now, especially at the state of his team right now.

Asahi and Daichi were quite but you  could see their shoulders raising up and down. Yachi was beside Kiyoko who were comforting each other as they cry.

Even the stoic Tsukishima was crying silently beside Yamaguchi who was also in the same state. The other teams came in they were shock to know what happened.

Kenma was silent but tears started to fall from his eyes. Kuroo who was beside him don't know how to react, he was to shock to process what happened. Yaku who was trying his best not to tear up was comforting Lev and Inuoka. The two were crying heavily.

Sakusa who lose the game at the same time immediately went to the hospital and witness the whole scene and was beyond shocked. Komori was guiding him to seat down.

The Inarizaki who heard the news immediately went to the hospital but seeing how horrible they looked something bad must have happened.

The twins didn't cry but you could see in their face that they were scared. Suna excuse himself for a while holding his phone tightly.

Everything became blurry and the scene changed. It was inside the ER and she could cleary see herself being injected with medicine. Apparatus were connected to her unconscious body and they were opening a part of her chest. Before the the scene ended she could hear the doctors saying.

"her heart rate is going down"

The scene ended and it was replace by the time they were kids.