1: The Contest

(Hey everyone! I'm back with another Ikemen Revolution fanfiction! Thanks to everyone who's read my stories up until now, and thanks to those who waited patiently for this!

I'll just say now, this chapter was literally hilarious to write. I can't wait for this fanfiction, Fenrirs always been so close to my heart!

Enjoy! :3 )

I stepped out of the change room and into the open, crystal clear air in the summer heat. My skin instantly warmed to the touch. I brightened up happily, finally starting to feel relaxed after days of anxiety and fears over having just fallen into Cradle for the first time.

Finally, upon seeing the vast and absolutely beautiful beach infront of me, did I actually start to feel a little normal.

I took in a deep, long breath.

"Ahh...a day at the beach. What a great way to take a break after such a worrisome week.." I muttered quietly to myself. The first thing I wanted to do?

Was get my tan on!

"ALIIICE!!!"

All of a sudden I could hear my name being called in the distance. I turned around at the sound and blinked.

Seth was running to me, in a short sleeved zip up summer hoodie and bathing suit shorts.

As soon as he got to me I stared at him in confusion.

"Eh?" I watched as Seth bent over in exhaustion, attempting to catch his breath.

"Phew! I gotta work more on my sprinting.." he chided softly to himself, before standing upright and suddenly giving me a serious look.

"Alice! It's time. We gotta go!"

In one single motion, he grabbed my hand and pulled me forward, beginning to dash away from the changerooms.

"EEEHHH!?" I squealed as I was forced into a run after him.

"W---where are we g-g-going Seth!???"

I was running as fast as I could, trying to keep up with the gazelle that was Seth Hyde, the Black Army's Ten of Spades. What was this guy thinking!? He didn't need practice...I was already panting trying to keep up with his breakneck speed!

Rushing as fast as I could, I looked up to see his bright brown eyes turn and glance back at me as we ran.

"It's time!! The Cradle Swimsuit Hunk contest is about to begin!!"

-----------------------------

"Do we.... really have to do...this??"

Luka's clearly unimpressed question was the first to kick off the event. The sigh that followed in response was Seth who had immediately taken offense.

"YES WE DO LUKA." The blue haired leiutenant let out an annoyed 'hmph!' as he unzipped his sweater and dashed it from his body, revealing a pale, toned torso that only seemed to compare to the body of a Greek God.

.....I was beside myself, awash in bashfullness as I pressed my hands even tighter over my eyes. My blush was as red as the worst sunburn I could imagine.

....why me...?

"Your embarrasin' Kelly, you know..."

Fenrir was standing beside Luka, wearing a black t shirt and dark green swimsuit shorts. He had a long white towel around his shoulders.

"Why can't we just go swimmin'?"

He tilted his head curiously at Seth, who opened his mouth in annoyed protest.