18: A Bloom As Beautiful As You Pt: 2 (Updated)

(Authors Note: After reviewing this chapter, I realised there was alot more I wanted to add. Soooo I ended up taking some extra time and re-writing most of it xD
I hope you enjoy! :3 )

(Kelly P.O.V)

It didn't take long for Luka to bring me through the Festival and into the thick of the event. As I looked around, I could see stalls filled with delicious smelling food that sizzled on portable cooktops, and other stalls made up with large bouquets of flowers and vases.

I couldn't help but stare. Everything looked so wonderful...

Before I could realise we'd already come to a stop, Luka turned back to me. An admiring smile befell his face as he spoke.

"I think you're really going to enjoy tonight.."

I shook away my stare and met eyes with the Jack of Spades, just as he stepped towards one of the stalls and, after speaking with the soldier running the booth, took one of the large white Lily's that was sitting boldly in a vase filled with water.

"Luka? Weren't we going to eat?" I blinked. What did he need the flower for?

He faced me once again and stepped closer. I could see the twinkle in his eye as he reached his hands out, allowing one set of fingers to push my stray hair behind my ear, while the other tenderly tucked the flower into that exact spot just below my temple.

A silent blush spread quickly across my cheeks as I understood what he was doing. I was at a loss for words at his forward gesture.

"I---I---" I could only stutter, but was easily silenced by Luka's warm, kind-hearted gaze.

"All the stress you've been through lately....it doesn't suit you. Make sure you take your time and relax tonight, Kelly. Eat, drink, and enjoy yourself...because you really do deserve it."

My mouth dropped open in surprise.

So this was what a host club was truly like...

The pressure of the moment left me stunned. All I could do to save myself from the intense affection excuding from Luka, was to avert my eyes. But the Jack of Spades caught my shy deterrance and responded by stroking my cheek with a gentle finger.

"Don't worry....just leave everything to us tonight...."

Wow. Never in a million years did I expect to be treated so wonderfully by the friends I met in a Magical Wonderland...

"Th--Thank you..." My heart was filled with excitement, appreciation, and affection. I was already beginning to understand how this Host Club thing worked.

The hosts...they made you feel like a princess..

"There you are!"

I jumped up slightly at the sound of another man coming up from behind me. I looked away from Luka and curiously glanced over my shoulder.

"OH.MY.GOSH. YOU LOOK RADIANT!!!"

Before I could determine who it was, a pair of strong arms instantly engulfed me.

The moment I saw a flurry of bright blue hair pass by my gaze, I knew it was Seth. In mere moments, his glomp had escalated into nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

"I picked the perfect colour of kimono for you! You look positively stunning, Alice!! The pinks! The golds!!!"

Seth squeezed me even tighter, and I had to gasp to take a breath. I placed my hand lightly on his shoulder.

"And even this Lily! Just GORGEOUS!" He bellowed, as frantic as a sister could ever be.

"S---Seth....t-too tight..." I wheezed. From the corner of my eye, I could see Luka suddenly frown and cross his arms.