Chapter 4 - You Take All My Inhibitions

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back

'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright

They didn't make it to her bedroom.  It started on the couch and ended on the floor.  And here she was, sitting astride him, both of them breathing hard with exertion after exploding in screaming unison.  Their clothes were everywhere and her glass of water had been knocked over and was dripping onto the carpet.  Drip. Drip. Drip.  How did he do this to her? Camila knew she had a sexy side, it came out in all her performances, which were sultry, sensual and suggestive. Her relationships, however, had been much more restrained, but with Shawn, she had no inhibitions, she was like a different person.  He sat up, so that they were chest to chest, and they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.  He was ready again and so was she and he grabbed her bottom in his big hands and moved her to his own rhythm, building slowly.  They kept eye contact the whole time, and it drove her wild so that she came suddenly and convulsively, digging into his shoulders with her nails, leaving little halfmoon marks.  He held her and then lifted her so she was kneeling against the couch and he knelt behind her.  He leaned down and sucked hard on her neck, whispering in her ear.

"You make me crazy, I can't get enough of you, I've never felt anything like this before," he slid into her and she whimpered. "I haven't been able to stop thinking of you, of this, since I woke up in Toronto, alone. You drive me insane, Mila, how have I lasted three years without you?"  He moved achingly slowly and she was still so sensitive that it felt beyond incredible and she thought she might pass out.  Looking up, she saw they were reflected in the black television screen.  He did too, he was watching her watching them, and she saw the look in his eyes as he increased his tempo again and again until she thought she'd die from pleasure. 

***

At some point, they had made it up to her bedroom.  She was asleep, exhausted, sated, curled up against him.  He wasn't far from nodding off himself, he was just trying to quiet the mess of thoughts in his head.  What was this thing between them?  He hadn't lied in Toronto, he had never forgotten her. He had watched the rise of her career with a mixture of pride and regret.  Nobody knew about them, not their friends or families. Not even Hannah.

He had known Hannah since his first day at high school. They were the same age, and he was friends with her twin brother and was over at their house all the time. It sort of just happened.  He was dorky with braces, in the drama group and choir, and she was quiet and shy and nerdy. They were both ignored by the popular kids. She encouraged him with his music and he realised early on she didn't really think he was that great at singing or guitar, but she complimented him nonetheless. It was sweet, and he appreciated it, but it made him sad that she didn't think he was any good. When his Vine account blew up and he got whipped off to LA and recorded the two singles, she pulled back and more or less told him she wasn't interested in being the girlfriend of a popstar with girls screaming his name, so they broke up.  He was sad, but not as sad as he should have been. He knew he was not what she had hoped for. He had enjoyed kissing her, and she had just recently started letting him touch her breasts, which he really liked, but to be honest it was more that he was getting some action than that it was Hannah. Once on tour, he forgot all about her, he didn't even ring or text her anymore, even before he met Camila.

Camila was unlike anyone he'd ever met.  She was crazy and silly and funny and ridiculously talented. He was mesmerised by her. In public, he tripped over his tongue and was a total embarrassment in front of her, but when they were alone, they talked and she listened to him play guitar, and something just clicked between them. They would tell jokes and just laugh, and later they would catch each other's eyes and he would know she was thinking about that joke and they would both smile.  Then one day, he couldn't remember how it happened, but he kissed her, or maybe she kissed him.  They kissed each other anyway, and it had been.....wow. It had never been like that with Hannah.  They started sneaking off when the others didn't notice, making out in dark corners and cupboards and the bus when no-one else was there. She only had to look at him, he would know she was thinking about kissing and he would feel the arousal throughout his whole body. He knew if Hannah had wanted to have sex, he would have jumped at the chance, he was just a sixteen year old boy after all, but with Camila he was obsessed with thinking about her, about her laugh, the way her eyes twinkled, her sexy, husky voice, especially when she spoke Spanish, and more especially when she sang. And her body, so cute and curvy and hot. Even those fricken ridiculous bows couldn't take away her sexiness. She would be talking and he would watch her lips, mesmerised, unable to think of anything but kissing her. And he had started thinking about a lot more.  Like, all the time.