Chapter 20 - We'll Be Alright

She would always tell herself she could do this
She would use no help it would be just fine
But when it got hard she would lose her focus
So take my hand and we'll be alright

The show at the O2 was one of the best they'd done, and the audience was fantastic. When they sang Kiss Me, they leaned in for the kiss and they couldn't help themselves, it was a lot more than the cute peck they usually delivered and the crowd went crazy, but not as crazy as the internet. Photos and videos instantly appeared on all the social media platforms and then the gossip sites.

"Are Camila and Shawn more than 'Just Good Friends'?"

Roger shook his head. "That was not the way to go keep this a secret guys."

"Actually," Andrew said. "A few rumours might be good, it will make more sense when you announce it, but be prepared it might have to be sooner than planned, maybe before Latin America."

Camila was backstage with her dancers after the show and they all started teasing her about the kiss. Calvit and Sara were looking at her, and she knew it was time to tell the rest of the group.

"Shawn and Camila, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G." one of them said. "Better watch out Camila, could be a tour romance!" They started laughing.

"Actually, it started way before tour," Camila said quietly. The laughter petered out.

"What?" one of the girls asked, then squealed. She was bombarded with questions, which she answered. They were all happy for her. The two who already knew, hadn't given it away, for which she was thankful. She made it clear that it was to be kept a secret, and they all agreed, but there were a lot of comments that after that kiss it might be hard to keep it that way. She felt a shiver of fear. What was she afraid of?

***

They had a second show at the O2 that had been added due to demand once Shawn's album was released. Shawn turned up early like he always did, to hang out backstage with his band. Zubin cornered him while the others were having a rowdy conversation.

"You have to tell them, like tonight, I can't keep this secret anymore, especially after last night's kiss. I mean, are you going to do that again?"

Good question, even he and Camila didn't know. This crowd might be a bit pissed if they didn't, but then they were setting a precedent for the rest of the tour, and it sort of smacked of using their relationship for publicity, the complete opposite of what they wanted. The smart thing would be to just revert back to how it was before and let the gossip die down.

There was one person they had to tell before he told the band, and that was Cez. He had grown to really love and respect their Tour Manager, and so had Camila. He went to find her so they could do it now, telling the band he'd be back soon.

She was getting her make-up and hair done. He liked to watch it, she was so beautiful. He loved her with no make-up at all, her hair a mess, but he couldn't deny that when she was all done up for the show, costume on and all, she looked absolutely stunning. He was so proud of her. They had their Meet & Greets first, they did them separately and took turns in who went first, today Shawn's were first, then Camila. Some fans did both, and they had been offered as a package deal. He sent her a text.

We need to tell Cez, and then I'm telling the band. After the M&Gs ok?

She had told the dancers last night, there were just a few others that he wanted to tell, then they could relax. She sent him a thumbs up, and a moment later his bodyguard came to get him for the Meet & Greet. He met each of his fans, signed autographs and had photos taken and a chat. When that was done, he headed to the room put aside for the Q&A. He walked out to his fans singing as he usually did and there was a deafening roar which he got them to tone down with hand gestures. There was a different vibe in the room, and he was pretty sure he knew why and it was confirmed soon enough, about the third question in. He pointed to a young girl in a pink t-shirt and she giggled and said she loved him and he said he loved her back.