Chapter 25 - Begging Her For Mercy

She don't listen to a thing, 'less it feels right
Only dances when it's Kanye
She can take you one on one if she feels like
You'll be begging her for mercy, mercy

Oooh, she'll take your name and number
Then she'll hit erase and walk away
But oooh, she's so specific when she's at my place
At my place

She's got particular taste, yeah
She's so obsessed with the chase, yeah
She don't waste time on conversations, no
She just goes right for the face, yeah
She's so particular

Never pickin' up her phone 'less it rings twice
Only answers with a question, "Mhm?"
If I try to play it cool, it never goes right
Got me drownin', drownin', ah

"Bit of chemistry there bro, are you sure you two are, like, completely over?" Connor asked, looking through the shots on his camera.

"Let me see," Shawn said, putting his hand out. Connor handed him the DSLR and he pressed the button to scroll through the photos he had just taken from the diner shoot for the music video. The heat literally jumped out of the picture, and damn if he didn't have his hand on her thigh, but luckily they couldn't hear what she had whispered in his ear. He made the appropriate surprised noises and then they were called back for the next shot, some close up photos and video to be used to beef up the hotel scene and for promo. There was a green screen and he looked at her, noticing she was trying to appear cool, and they followed the direction, which was vague at best, to imagine they were about to have sex in the hotel bed. It was a battle of who could touch each other and tease each other the most and he was going to punish her for this later. He hadn't seen her since she had come to his house after the rehearsal, but they had been texting. Tentative, even more tentative than in the beginning of their relationship, but texting nevertheless.

But as it turned out, her mother was there, and his team had plans and he couldn't get away and neither could she. By the time he turned up for the second day and the hotel scene he was burning for her so intensely he felt like he had a fever. And she knew it too, sneaking in touches and whispers to inflame him when no-one was looking, and he did the same, stroking and pressing, so that as soon as Dave called "cut" he was out of there, straight to his trailer, to try to cool down. He stuck a hand towel under the tap and placed it on the back of his neck. Would probably do more good if he stuck it down his pants, he thought, he was on fire. The door opened and he turned to tell them he just needed a break but it wasn't a gofer with a message, it was Camila, still half-dressed from the scene, locking the door behind her and advancing on him like a predatory cat.

"That was unfair, Shawn Mendes," she purred, shrugging out of the long cardigan. "You are a VERY naughty boy." She pulled the singlet top over her head, freeing her breasts, moving closer. Jesus Christ. "You had better follow through with those whispered promises mi tigre," she pushed out of her underwear. She was now completely naked. In his trailer. He could hear people moving around outside and talking. The curtains were closed and the doors locked. They didn't have much time. She reached out and deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, kneeling in front of him. He closed his eyes and let himself feel, grasping handfuls of her hair. He had been on a hair trigger for the past two days, if he let her continue it was going to end way too soon. He pulled her to her feet and lifted her like they had been doing in the dance, joining with her in one smooth movement. She moaned and he began to move her, the muscles in his arms bulging with the effort to keep a slow tempo. She gripped onto his shoulders and helped as much as possible but his legs were shaking with the passion that ripped through him and he sat back on the settee and let her take over, doing all the work, scolding him in Spanish as she did so, driving him wild. He could tell by the rising whimpers she always made that she was close and she dragged him along with her so that, in the end, they were together, kissing each other, almost screaming into each other's mouths as they exploded violently.