Chapter Twelve | Colors

~Clay's P.O.V~

I woke up to George still sound asleep; I tried again to sneak away but he had a tight grip on me. He would not let go! I continued to try to get away when I felt his grip tighten.

"Clay, how many times do I have to go over this? You're not allowed to get up before me."

He was still tired, wanting nothing more but to go back to sleep.

"George!!"

I whined, trying to get loose.

"Don't George me, I'm still tired, give me a few minutes."

He whined; I continued to struggle and he finally sat up, holding me tightly in his arms.

"Clay stop struggling it's not gonna work."

"Hmph."

I grumbled and stopped struggling.

"Okay Mr. Grumpy pants time for food."

He laughed, I whined in response.

"Georgeeee!!"

I did not want to eat, period.

"Not gonna work."

He picked me up taking me over to the mini-fridge.

"Pick or I'll pick for you."

He pointed to the different array of food in the mini-fridge.

"I pick... Nothing!"

I smirked, making the boy laugh.

"Haha, very funny Clay."

He picked some weird heat up; I would rather not define the food that was inside. Once it was gone, I looked over to the bathroom.

"Can you let me go now?"

I laughed; he followed my eyes before frowning.

"Can't do that."

"Whyy!"

I whined; he crossed his arms.

"Because I know what your gonna do as soon as I let go."

"Humph"

I grumbled, of course he knew my plans. Eventually, he let me go but when I was about to sprint towards the bathroom, he wrapped himself around me and brought me into a tight hug.

"No you don't."

He blushed, refusing to let go.

"Let gooo.."

I begged, starting to cry; he hugged me tighter until I had calmed down.

"Want to stream?"

I had to get eating off my mind somehow and this was the perfect distraction.

"Yeah, we can do that but I'm taking you over to the computer and sitting next to you in case you try to run again."

He laughed; I crossed my hands in defiance.

"Fine."

I mumbled; He took me over to the computer pulling up a chair next to me. He was serious, wasn't he? I started the stream, and everyone was a lot calmer since the incident. They asked me how I was doing. I was glad to know that they cared. I messed around until George joined the team speak. I laughed, noticing him talking to the fans. They asked if he could join; he responded that he was not home so he could not join. It was partially true; he was here, not at his house after all. I could tell that George was trying to hold back his laughter, he was next to me watching me die from stupid mobs in the nether. He did not want to alert the fans that he was here. I thought about it for a bit before saying fuck it.