Chapter Thirty-Eight | Test *

~Clay's P.O.V~

I felt a presence there that made me uncomfortable with the situation. I followed Zach back to my cell, When I got to my cell there was a heavy familiar sent? It couldn't be? Was George here?

"Zach?" He turned to me.

"Yeah?" He looked unsure of what I was going to ask him.

"Was George here?" He glared at me and I knew the answer.

"Is he still here?" I was excited, I missed the boy; even know I didn't know him.

"No, he left as soon as he arrived." I frowned letting my ears fall, he left without saying goodbye. Zach rubbed my back, I let the tears fall. Why did it hurt me so much to hear he left? Zach brought me into a tight hug, it didn't change how I felt.

-

It had been a week since George came and left; I didn't feel any less alone. Another day another mission, it became almost a daily. I was tired, every bone in my body ached. Never in my life did I think jumping out the windows and growling at bad guys would become my life. I licked the glass shards out of my fur, I cut my tongue and winced.

"Dream." I glared at Zach; I was annoyed.

"Don't give me that look, I'm not the one assigning the missions." I growled putting my head down, I just wanted to sleep.

I woke up back in my cell. I was quick to notice a muzzle on me, what is going on?

"Zach!" I growled, he walked over to me slowly.

"It's okay Dream, I have been asked to run a few tests." I growled getting up, I wasn't going to let anyone do anything to me.

"I love you Zach, but I won't let you hurt me." I let out a loud growl, threatening him and anyone else watching. I was done with their games, I'm no test experiment or cop. For many weeks, I had been holding back all survival instincts, in fear of hurting someone.

I was tired, tired of listening, tired of being their pet. I wasn't a wolf on a chain, I was a wild animal. I stood up lowering my legs in an attack stance, I hadn't felt fear in decades. They did this to me, and they are going to pay!

"Step any closer, I won't hesitate to attack!" I threatened; Zach laughed.

"Dream you have a muzzle on what are you going to do?" I glared at him and the others that had entered.

"Watch me! Come get me boys!" I broke out of the single chain, glaring at the boys. I smirked at them; I might not have a bite, but I have some very long claws.

I lunged at the men; they didn't stand a chance. I sunk my claws into one of their neck, I continued to attack them until only Zach remained. I glared at him; I felt a sharp sting on my chest.

"Dream, why do you always have to do this shit!" I let out a low growl dropping to the ground. Zach crouched over me, kissing the top of my head.

I grumbled letting my head drop. I woke up, I tried to get up falling back to the ground. How did I let this happened again? Every move ached, I glazed up to a man who was oh so familiar.

"Hello, Dreamy." I growled at him.

"You!" He laughed crouching down over me.

"Oh Dreamy, I missed you oh so much." He forced my muzzle to look at him.

"No one is here to save you now." He let my muzzle fall, walking over to his black case. I had to prepare myself for what was to come.

Trigger Warning: Torture

He approached me with a green serum, and I thought this was over. There wasn't much I could do to stop him from injecting me in my neck. I tried not to move; it would just hurt I knew this now. I held back the whimpers that were caught in my throat.

"What are you doing to me?"

I was too tired to even look up at him, he smirked. He wrapped tape over my paws, to block my claws. He rolled an I.V over to me, it was also filled with the lime green serum. He yanked my paw, smiling at me.

"Hold still this might pinch, you should know by now how I.V's work?" I huffed in response, He put the I.V in my paw wrapping it with a bandage.

"Can I get a heart monitor in here!" He yelled at the cameras; I was too tired to care. Whatever this was, it was draining my energy and fast. The time he came back, I was going in and out of consciousness.

"Dream, I need you to look at me." I couldn't I just couldn't, all trust that I once had in the man I love was gone. Zach let this happen, who could I trust anymore? I could feel my heart pounding in my ears, I wanted it to stop.

I screeched; it was all I could do. I felt paralyzed, now when I needed to be strong, I was weak. I was in a haze; I knew eventually popping in and out of reality would stop. I knew darkness was approaching and I wanted it, anything to get rid of this horrible feeling.

"Dream! Dream! Clay! Oh my god! Fucking wake up!" I jumped up looking up at a girl, she was familiar. I had seen her somewhere, In a dream maybe? I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Oh my god, Finally! Dream listen to me and quick." I nodded my head; did I have much of a choice.

"When you wake up you won't be yourself, alright? I wish there was something I could do about it, but I can't, it's all up to you"

What was she talking about?

I was scared very scared....

-------------------------------------------------------
Damn... sorry about that... What do you guys think they did to Dream? Let me know in the comments, the end is near boys! Anyways that's enough torture for today!

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx