Chapter Seventeen | Yours

~George's P.O.V~

I was surprised when I got the call from Clay, it had been months sense I last spoke to him. Everyone here were trying to help me find him, Clay probably has no clue how long it has been sense we last spoke.

I explained to him what happened with the internet, how everyone was out looking for him. He was pissed off that I showed his face, it was the only way he could possibly get back to me.

More than anything, he wanted to get back to me. I asked him why he had not called the cops but apparently, they wiped his phone of everything besides my number which fucking sucks.

I asked him what he knew about these people, but he said that he had never seen a person since me. I wanted to know what they wanted from Clay so he could go home. It sounds like to me all that he had been doing was laying around. We were having a somewhat normal conversation when Clay started breathing heavily and chocking on his words.

"Clay, I'm here okay? I'm here"

I hushed the sobbing boy.

"No, you're not! I need you George! The nightmares are back! I cannot eat, I can't sleep! I miss you so fucking much!"

All I could do was try to calm him down.

"I miss human contact!"

Clay cried; he had been alone for so long that he could barely take it.

"I know, I know, this suck; I promise Clay we will get you out of there"

I was making a huge promise, but I did not care, I would get him back.

"I'm sure after a while you will see someone, they can't kidnap you to do nothing, there has to be a reason."

I thought about it, there must be a reason? Right?

"I don't need just any human contact George..."

"I need yours! I need your touch! I need you!"

He cried and cried. If I were there, I would hold him so tight he couldn't breathe.

"I know, I will find you and bring you back, I promise."

I could not take this, I needed Clay as much as he needed me. we were both crying, I continued trying to comfort Clay.

"I'm so tired of dragging around this I.V.."

He huffed.

"Well would you eat without it?"

"Well no, but... If you were here, you would feed me, wouldn't you?"

George was quick to answer.

"Of course, I would, I would shove every last bite down your throat"

I laughed holding back any other emotions.

"Clay?" 

When he did not speak, George instantly got concerned.

"The nightmares are back."

"I'm so sorry... If I were there, I would help you through them..."

It made George feel horrible that he made him go home, he was almost positive Dream got no sleep. he was about to speak but a voice in the background stopped him.

George couldn't hear what they were saying. Whatever it was it made Clay very emotional.

"What's happening Clay?"

I asked worried with his change of mood.

"I have to go George."

He cried, I instantly started breaking down.