Chapter Fourteen | Knowing

~Clay's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sound of a monitor, I was still dazed. I did not know where I was, I thought it was a hospital when I looked around. The whole room was made of metal, not including the mattress I was on or the single blanket like sheet covering the bed. There was literally nothing in the room but a bed and a monitor. I had no clue where I was, I looked around going into a huge panic. George was not here...

"GEORGE!"

I screamed looking around frantically.

"GEORGEEE!"

I continued screaming for him, I struggled to rip off the I.V and heart monitor. I struggled for several minutes before finally being able to somewhat stand up holding onto the side of the bed.

"HELLO!!"

I screamed, I could not control myself starting to breaking down having another one of my panic attack. I needed George...

"George!"

I cried; He was gone.

"GEORGE!!!"

I instantly started to rock myself back and forth struggling to breathe. After I had somewhat calmed down, I looked around spotting one of George's merch shirts on my bed. I grabbed it hugging it tightly, it was all I had. I held the shirt, it even smells like him, whatever happened to me had finally started to kick in again, I started feeling faint.

"George... come back."

The darkness took me once more, I woke up back in the bed for some reason I was not able to move. I looked at my hand and I was tied down with leather straps are you kidding me!? I looked around before noticing a camera placed in the corner.

"Where the hell am I!"

I screamed to the camera, but nothing spoke back, I tried to get out, but it was useless. Even better George still was not here and there was nothing I could do...

~Unknown P.O.V~

He did not seem as bad as I was told he was, I felt kind of bad for him if I am being completely honest. I did not understand why he kept screaming to this George guy. I heard the door open and I turned around.

"Does anyone have any idea on how to get him to calm down he's being annoying!"

Lock grumbled to me walking in and sitting next to me crossing his legs. Lock was always watching him; I would be angry too.

"They told us we aren't allowed to interact."

"Yeah I know but I'm actually gonna lose it!"

He got up pacing around the room.

"I mean honestly if I was taken from my home and brought to a strange hospital like place, I would be freaking out too."

I laughed before the door opened, the Director stepped in. I stood up shutting my mouth as per usual, it is not okay to get on his bad side.

"How is he?"

He turned to Lock.

"Good sir beside the fact he keeps screaming for this George person."

He frowned sitting back down.

"I had a feeling he would be like this"

The Director turned to us.

"I have a plan but until it is ready, you'll need to keep him under wraps, we can't have what happened earlier with the I.V to happen again. As much as we wish we could, we can't kill him"

He laughed.

"Yes, sir I'll make sure it doesn't happen again"

I replied trying not to tick him off.

"Are you gonna tell us about this George person that he keeps going on and on about?"

Lock asked, I myself was curious but to be honest I am kind of scared of the Director.

"George is a friend he met online, as far as I can tell you, we personally believe something is going on between the two, we also believe he has a severe case of separation anxiety surrounding George therefore following all behaviors."

Really? separation anxiety this whole ordeal is gonna be a pain in our asses.

"But like I said we have plans to solve this issue but Lock if you would be so kind, we personally have no clue how severe it really is so if you would please watch him closely and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

He sighed, Lock replied with a yes sir and he was about to exit when Book entered.

"We have an issue sir. Can you call an emergency staff meeting?"

Whatever was going on I could tell that she feared the Director's reaction.

"Emergency staff meeting. Are you kidding me!"

He was angered, that was a bad sign.

"I wouldn't ask for it if it wasn't of most importance... Sir."

I could almost see Book shaking in her boots.

"Fine! Will someone give Dream a sedative in his I.V that way he can't do anything while we are gone"

He exited alongside Book probably to the announcement room to announce the meeting, I turned to Lock. He sighed before pressing a button in which inserted sedatives into Clay's I.V, he turned back to me.

"What do you think is so urgent to the point that Book had to call an emergency meeting?"

He questioned and honestly, I did not know myself.

"I have no clue to be honest"

I waited for Clay to be asleep before hearing the meeting announcement, we headed to the meeting room and was met with all the staff chatting amongst each other.

"Silence!"

The Director spoke up getting all our attention instantly.

"Book, what is the situation?"

He frowned, turning to the girl.

"Sir the social media has been contacted with the fact that he had been kidnapped by men in suits."

We all gasped, we knew how bad this situation really was.

"Are you serious? Everyone knows? Are they looking for him?"

The Director was started by this fact which was strange.

"Yes sir. There are people all over, looking for Dream. They know what he looks like, they know what we look like."

Book frowned; this was not good at all.

"Everyone stay calm, okay? We must change what we wear, alright? Be a lot more cautious, there's no way anyone will be able to find us"

We knew either way this was not good for us, we were known by a large amount of people on the internet.

"They won't find us, now everyone if y'all could get back to work? I will work on fixing this situation okay?"

He looked at us before leaving, I watched as he left before following Lock back to Clay's room's security.

I hope for Clay's sake that they do find him before something truly bad happens to him...