Chapter Twenty-Three | Love

~George's P.O.V~

I thought I would never see him again. We talk for a while before he had to give the phone back. Things went somewhat back to normal, occasionally he would talk about the training and what they have been working with him on. He said that he had been improving and started being able to control his powers. It was still a pain to get him to eat, for me I was eating again. I was doing everything as normal while also working with the new hacker team to find Dream. I got a call from Clay and picked it up, I could hear the excitement in his voice. 

"What is up with you?"

I laughed watching him, he was surely enjoying himself.

"Guess what!" 

He continued to jump up and down, it made me laugh.

"What, just tell me"

I continued to watch him jump up and down.

"Their letting me see you!"

He smiled instantly making my jaw drop.

"What really!?"

I was excited, I was finally going to see Clay.

"Yes really! So, uh if you get knocked out, don't freak out, hehe, you know that's how they do things here."

We laughed; I was so excited; it had been maybe a year sense I last saw him in person.

"Well I'll be prepared to be sedated."

I laughed, and he joined in, he said his goodbyes and had to hang up. I was walking around the house when an agent came up to me. I walk to my bed and let them stick a needle in my neck, it didn't take long until I was out. I woke up in a chair noticing Clay silently watching me from his metal bed. When he noticed I was awake, he sprinted over to me pulling me into a hug. I could not stop smiling, I was with Clay again.

"Oh my god George, I missed you so much!" 

He refused to let go of me, to be honest I didn't want to let go of him either.

"I missed you too!"

We were both very emotional, I could tell just by hugging him that he was still too skinny for my liking's. I tried my best with getting him to eat, it's not like I can force feed him food through call. He also had muscles now which was insane to me.

"Uh George."

He pulled back messing around with his fingers.

"Yeah?" 

I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"Can you lay with me?" 

He was afraid to look at me.

"Of course, I can"

I pulled his face up to look at me. He led me to his bed, he wasn't wrong it was very uncomfortable. Once under the covers I pulled the skinny boy to me, he wrapped his arms around me while I did the same to him. I didn't want to let go; I had been missing this. I could smell his amazing sent as I snuggled into his neck.

"George I... I have something I need to tell you."

He looked down at me shyly.