Chapter Twenty | Training

~Clay's P.O.V~

I woke up to another nightmare, George has been forcing me to eat pretty much every day. I'm glad that the I.V. is gone, but this is just as bad, if not worse.

"Dream, are you awake?"

It was Bird.

"I don't know how you haven't noticed, but I don't get any sleep."

I laughed, I don't understand why, I thought they knew everything about me.

"It is time that you meet someone."

Were they letting me meet someone?

"Wait, really?"

I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, you've been sedated, so we can take you to him."

She answered and I frowned. Are you serious?

"Really, why?!"

I was so irritated.

"Because you can't know about your surroundings, for security purposes."

I could tell she wanted to tell me, but she knew better than to disobey orders.

"Ugh!"

I was tired of it, I felt the sedatives kicking in as I sat down on the bed,drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in an arena type area. In the middle sat a punching bag and in the corner was a man in a black hood.

"Uh, hello?"

I asked, looking around, noticing a few video cameras in each corner of the arena.

"You must be the famous Dream? I've heard quite a lot about your channel and about you. I also know how you love George, but are too afraid to say so."

He spun around a sword that he had somehow held without me noticing, but once I realized what he said, I instantly got pissed.

"You don't know anything about me or George!"

I watched the mysterious man closely.

"I know as much as I need to know, you know hiding your feelings will just make it worse for you Dream."

He laughed and it made me want to beat him up. However, he had a sword and I had nothing.

"Just shut up! I don't even know you!"

I answered angrily.

"You might not know me, but I surely know you, and I definitely know your father. We go way back."

What was this guy even going on about?

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Now thy the hell am I here?"

I rolled my eyes.

"It's about time you learned something."

The hooded man put his sword on his shoulder.

"Whatever, tell me so I can go talk to George, instead of you."

When I had been told I would be talking to a human in person, I thought it would be good. However, I honestly hate this guy.

"Ouch! If you listen to me then you can get back to your boyfriend quicker."

He laughed, this is ridiculous he is ridiculous.

"He is not my boyfriend!"

I yelled, getting frustrated.

"Whatever you want to tell yourself. Anyways, I'm Aussie, I'll be your instructor."

He spoke, holding out his hand to me.

"Instructor for what? What the hell are you teaching me?!"

I refused to take his hand, so he put it down.

"You don't know what you're capable of, do you, Dream?"

He sighed, what is he on about?

"I'm going to take that as a no, well you see Dream you have powers."

He smiled, that must be impossible. Right?

"What are you talking about?! That's impossible!"

I was getting very angry at this point.

"I wish it was at times, but sadly that isn't the case. You see, Dream, when you get very angry, you become extremely dangerous. Unstoppable, even..."

He sounded serious, but he had to be messing with me, right?

"Is this some kind of sick joke?"

I was getting overwhelmed with frustration at this point.

"This is no joke, why else would you be here? I have been brought in to help you control it, so you don't end up like him."

Who was he talking about?

"I don't know, honestly! End up like who?"

I asked, somewhat curious. So, there was someone else like me who couldn't control it?

"Eventually, we will tell you, but not right now. "Anyways are you ready, or are we just going to be talking all day? I don't think George would be happy waiting for you."

He chuckled, I swear, I want to kill this guy.

"Whatever, I'm ready."

I didn't know what he had planned, but I was pissed. I should be talking to George, not this idiot.

"Alright, the key to controlling it is finding something to calm you down. What calms you down, Dream?"

He looked at me waiting for a response and I knew the answer. There's only one person who can calm me down during a panic attack.

"George... George is the only one who would be able to calm me down,"

I spoke softly and I think he smirked at me.

"I should have known. Anyways, that's a start. Whenever you get heated, you need to think of George."

He let out a raspy laugh. Would that even work? That's the real question.

"Okay so, am I going to fight you, or something?"

He instantly broke out in laughter.

"You're funny! You're not even close to ready. Also, you're a normal weak human when you're not angry."

He giggled before bringing out a punching bag.

"Really? You're going to make me punch a punching bag?"

I sighed, this felt so stupid.

"How else are you going to learn to fight without your powers?"

He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

This is stupid, he taught me how to punch the bag, and eventually, I got faster, but I got rapidly tired. Most likely because I was still skinny, and I hadn't worked out in ages.

He kept pushing me, telling me I wouldn't be able to talk to George until I made some progress. It just made me angrier in the long run.

He knew how to push my buttons, and I didn't like it.

The training just got worst from there, eventually I wasn't using the punching bag, and instead I used real people.

They had to find stupid ways to make me angry, cause I was yet to master getting angry by myself.

The people I fought were strong but not strong enough...

Am I ever going to get out of here?