Chapter Thirty-Two | Torture *

~Clay's P.O.V~

I woke up abruptly still in a daze, I looked around the room to the scientist that had backed away from me. I noticed I was chained to a pole,

What the hell? Where was I? Why am I chained down? Why was I not in my room?

My body ached.

What had they done to me?

I growled and it caused the scientist to back farther away. The masked men stepped forward smirking.

"It seems your awake?" I grumbled a growl in my throat.

"What do you want from me?" I struggled in the chains, it made things worst. My chest ached, No, everything ached.

"Nothing much it just seems things have changed."

What was he talking about?

"What do you mean?"

"Just take a look yourself."

He pointed a mirror in front of me, I was shocked. I had turned into a green wolf with a tail and ears.

"What did you do to me!" I struggled in the chains making them tighten around my chest and arms. They were red from the irritation of tugging.

He laughed as he walked out. I watched as another scientist entered the room, he had a black case.

I have a bad feeling about this.

He placed the case down on a table, I just now realized what was next to me. I was dazed and aching, I can't focus on what is near me.

He looked at me smiling, he wasn't scared like the others. I growled at him to try to get him to step back but it just made the man laugh.

"You aren't going to scare me."

⚠️Trigger Warning: Torture ⚠️

He went through his case, it made me anxious. He went over to me with a needle, I struggled in the chains growling toward the man. He didn't flinch, he wasn't afraid, and it scared me. I continued to struggle trying anything to get out of the chains. All attempts failed. I couldn't stop him from drawling blood. I winced trying not to look weak. He wouldn't leave me alone not even for a second. I was nothing but an experiment to him. I wanted to cry out in pain, but I knew it would just satisfy the man. I glanced around the room looking for an exit.

He left only for a moment, coming back with another one of his many needles. I need a break I could only handle what was happening for so long. I thrashed in the chains, my wrist and chest were sore from struggling against the chains. To satisfy the man further he removed the gag.

"Leave me alone!" I spat, it didn't seem to faze him, he just laughed. He inserted the needle in my thigh. I screeched in pain trying to escape. I felt horrible, I felt sick. I tried to keep myself up, I couldn't act weak not now. I felt like my body was burning. It was highly possible that my body was tearing myself apart. The pain was unbearable, I couldn't stop screaming, it got worst and worst from there.

My body shook before clasping, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop my legs from giving out. The tight chains was the only thing holding me up.

I whimpered as the man approached me. He lifted my head looking right into my eyes.

"Not so strong are you, Dream."

He laughed, before forcing my mouth ajar. He inspected my jaw before letting it close, I wanted to bite him. I couldn't get myself to do it, I was weak, and he knew that.

He walked back over to his case, what did he have planned now. I watched as he approached me with dental tools. I was too weak to struggle, I tried to hold back a whimper, but I was scared, terrified.

I was about to bite the man but before I could he strapped my head down. I snapped at him; it didn't affect him because my head was strapped, instead I went with shutting my jaw tightly. The man smirked.

"Snappy are we Dreamy?" I let out a low growl, he looked amused. I attempted to move my head away from him, failed. He pried my jaw open, sticking an unknown object that pried my mouth open for a long period. I tried to thrash in my restraints, I couldn't because of the strap.

"This might hurt a bit so try to stay still." I flinched as he approached me with the tool. He latched the tool onto one of my canines, smirking at me before pulling. I wailed in pain; it was muffled. I could feel the blood dripping down my chin.

"Good boy, Dreamy" He smirked, inspecting the canine he just pulled. Slopper along with blood was falling out of my mouth due to the object lodged in my mouth.

He went back over to his case putting my bloody tooth in a small container. He came back with a swab. He swabbed my mouth before pulling it in another container.

My mouth ached from being forced open. He approached me putting his hand in my mouth touching my canines, if it wasn't for the object lodged in my mouth, I would have taken a big bite out of his hand.

He inspected every tooth in my mouth, after he was done, he shook his hand grabbing a towel from his case. Was he finally done with torturing me? He packed up all remaining objects, glancing towards me.

"This isn't the end Dreamy, I hope you understand this." He walked over to me unstrapping my head letting it fall limb. He forced my head to look at him.

"I'll see you soon okay?" I would have spit on the man, but I still had the object lodged in my mouth. He removed the object holding my mouth ajar. He dropped my head letting it fall. I was tired, weak, I couldn't even keep my head up. I continued to slobber even after the object was gone. Everything ached especially my mouth.

My heart ached wanting someone, I didn't know who...

———————————-_________________
Oof I'm so sorry guys I put you through this, but it had to be done.. Poor Dreamy Boy! Anyways thanks for reading my book and commenting! I enjoy reading them during class!

Stay Calm, Stay Alive
Onyx