Chapter Twenty-Nine | Who? *

~George's P.O.V~

Hope was staring to fade, no changes in Clay. I wanted for things just to go back to normal. I watched in shock as the once immobile opened his eyes shortly.

He looked around before landing his eyes back at me, he gripped tightly onto my shirt pulling me towards him.

"George, I... I love you." He gripped tighter onto my shirt not wanting to let go, Before I was able to answer he brought me into a kiss before loosening grip on my shirt dropping back unto the bed.

"Please. George... Never" He gasped.

"Forget. that..." He fell back into the bed, I instantly dropped onto my knees crying grasping tightly onto his hand.

He woke up the next day, I smiled at him, but he did not return it.

"Clay?" I looked at the door and he looked, terrified? What was scaring him.

"Clay calm down, it's just me" I smiled, he continued to look around.

"Who are you?" My heart instantly dropped.

"What do you mean Clay? It's me George!?" I begged but the boy seemed very confused, how could he have forgotten me.

"I don't know you! Please go away! Help! I don't know who this is!" Clay screamed making my heart shatter in many pieces.

Bird walked in shortly after Clay started freaking out, her eyes where grey as she witnessed the scene.

"George. I'm so sorry..." Pity was in her eyes, but she had no clue how it felt to have someone you love completely, to forget you.

"Clay! You're my boyfriend! We love each other!" I cried trying everything, but it was useless the boy feared me, Bird took me by the arm dragging me away from him. I wanted to struggle get back to him, but it was clear to me I was just frightening him more than helping.

I was knocked out, making the breath leave my throat. I did not want to leave him, I had to make him remember me. I could not survive with him not knowing who I am.

I woke up back in my warm bed with a blanket laying over me.

What did the girl know? Is she hiding something from me?

I struggled to get myself out of bed, I had to tell the others what happened, they deserve to know. I questioned myself, did he remember them or is it just me. I wish I had more time to speak to him before I was dragged away kicking and screaming.

I found the others in the kitchen, wondering why I was gone for so long.

"George what the hell happened? You were gone for so long? Nick inspected me closely until Darryl spoke up nudging Nick.

"Language!"

As I dropped to my knees, they both came rushing over to me.

"What's wrong Muffin?" Darryl hugged me rubbed circles into my back. Nick stood there looking at me with pity.

"He's forgotten me." I cried on Darryl's shoulder as he continued to comfort me.

"What do you mean?" Nick looked at me, I did not keep anyone up to date of what was happening when I went to where they were keeping Clay in fear of us getting punished.

"When I got to where Clay was, he was screaming. They were all over him, wouldn't leave him alone. I don't know exactly what they did, but whatever they did caused him to end up in a coma...."

I froze in my tracks thinking of what happened only moments ago. "But when." I paused choking on my tears.

"But when he woke up, he didn't know who I was...." I choked up, weeping in Darryl's arms.

"Everything is falling apart!" I weeped harder and he just holds me, Nick is soon to join. They both hold me refusing to let go of me as I cry.

"I don't know what to do anymore, I can't do this without him."

"I know, you won't be alone you got us and everyone else." Darryl tried to comfort me, I wish I could say it was working, but then I would be lying.

"I know, but I miss him. I miss Clay." Darryl frowned hugging me tighter. They wanted nothing more then for me to be happy. Eventually I was able to pull myself together, pulling back from them.

"We have to get him out of there guys, they are doing something to him." I looked at them and they looked at each other before smiling. I was confused, now was not the time to be smiling.

"Lucky you, while you were gone, we got a group together."Nick smiled at me and my mouth dropped.

"You're not serous, are you?" I looked at Nick then Darryl.

"No George, we are dead serous. We found him, we found Clay..."

I could not believe it, after all this time we have found him....

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shorter chapter LOL, I see now this book is finally being noticed! YAY! Also, a lot of my friends along with my idol are reading this so I am very nervous about it. So far, they seem to be liking it! Also, for editing, after awhile it became more of a struggle to edit it so I will now be writing a chapter then editing one then repeating! So hopefully y'all are okay with it! Next chapter will be longer I promise! Shout out to my idol @FlowingPastYourStuff for the amazing cover! Okay I am gonna shut up now,

Stay calm, Stay Alive
Onyx