Chapter Thirty-Nine | Found *

~Clay's P.O.V~

"Dream, okay remember one thing, just one thing that's all I ask."  I shook my head; I was so confused.

"Remember this, remember. You need to find George, he's the only one who can help you, you might forget everything else but don't forget this."

"Find George, Dream, find George."

I woke up, glancing around. There was only one thing on my mind, "Find George". The question was who was George?

"Dream, I see your awake." I glanced around at all the eyes watching me.

"Who's George?" I sat up, they all glared at each other.

"Uh..." They all glared, confused.

"Dream is doesn't matter who he is." I looked at them, what do they mean?

"I was told to find George?" They all looked at each other their mouths dropped.

"What? What is y'alls problem?" Someone pushed everyone over, glaring at me.

"Close your mouths we have things that must be done." He blew a whistle and everything, I had plan halted.

"Dream, come." Everyone glared as I went to the man, sitting at the side of him.

"Whoa" Some boy that somehow was familiar, looked at me, but I couldn't put my tongue on it.

"Dream, lay down." He pointed to me and I did as told.

"Lucky! You got yourself a pet!" The guy from before spoke, the man glared at him before pointing.

"Dream, attack!"

I growled at the men before my "owner"? Spoke.

"Heal!" I sat back down, glaring up at him.

"Good boy." He petted my head, it made me slightly uncomfortable.

"Someone take Dream to his cage, please?" Someone approached him, I gave them a warning growl before I was told off.

"I said heal!" I whimpered, I just wanted him to be proud of me. The men clipped a leash to my collar, and I followed them in shame. I glanced up at them.

"Are you George?" They all looked at me weirdly.

"Uh no?" I let my tail drag, I just wanted to find George...

~George's P.O.V~

When I got back home everything was different, I pushed all my friends away. My fans were confused, I had disappeared off the face of the earth. Nick was able to tell everyone to stop looking for Clay and that he was safe. I was lying in bed when I got an unknown call, I wasn't going to answer it at first but something in me told me too.

"Hello." I grumbled and was surprised of who answered.

"Bird?" I heard a long sigh.

"Yes George, it's me."

I sighed, why did she call me.

"What do you want?" I put the phone on speaker, so it was easier to hear her.

"It's about Clay." I snapped.

"I don't want to hear it! Clay has moved on!" I tried to hold back the tears.

"No, he hasn't it's all just a haze, he thought it was you!" She wasn't serous, was she?

"What are you talking about!" I yelled frustrated.

"It was a serum, it made him think Lock was you! But that's beside the problem! It has gotten worst! He needs you George!" She was screaming, crying, did she care?

"Explain to me what you know."

I sighed, she explained everything that had happened down to the tea. Everything they did to Clay, every test, everything. I couldn't speak, what do I do with this information.

"Now listen to me, they have full control over Clay, and I believe you're the only one who can fix it." I was in shock, if they have full control over him how am I going to stop them?

"You know how to get here, I have ordered you plane tickets under the name Zee Carter, get here as fast as possible." I was in shock why was she helping us, I could never understand.

"Thank you... Zee is it?" I smiled into the phone, I trusted her.

"Yes, now I must go." She hung up quickly after, I called my group of friends and the plan was set.

We are going to save Clay...

~Clay's P.O.V~

I don't understand why my owner liked using me as an attack dog, but I did as told. Every chance I got I asked people if they were George, none of them knew who I was talking about. Every time I tried to ask my owner who George was, he would tell me to shut up, I did as told. When I wasn't doing tasks for my owner, I was wondering around the facility trying to find George. I was like a lost puppy trying to find its human. I heard alarms blaring, I knew the drill. I sprinted down the halls looking for the enemy. I ran into a group of what looked like, young adults, I growled. Someone stepped forward, they were familiar more than any others I had met.

"Are you George?" He smiled, turning towards his friends.

"Yes Clay, I'm George." I rushed over into the man's arms. The world seemed to stop as he held me. Finally, I had found George. All at once everything that had ever happened, came rushing back to me. I turned human before chocking up.

"George.. I" He brought me into a kiss, nothing could ruin the moment. Or could it, someone shouted from across the hall.

"Dream come!" He blew the whistle and I growled in response. He realized that it would no longer work on me.

"I am not your pet!" I spat, and he glared towards me.

"Oh Dream, but you are." Before I was able to register what was about to occur, I heard gun shots....

"No!" Zee was about to hit the ground when I caught her, she glanced up at me.

"You found him.. You found George." I smiled at her; tears wailed up in my eyes.

"All thanks to you." She smiled back to me, falling limb. I pulled her into a tight hug, letting my tears fall.

Zee sacrificed herself for George....

--------------------------------------------------—__
Well... One more chapter then it's all over, this chapter literally made me cry, I have never cried while making a chapter until now. A lot of you guessed what would happen and I hate to say you are right anyways thanks for reading, I'm going to go cry now.

Stay Calm, Stay Alive
Onyx