Chapter Fourty | Epilogue *

Fan Art By: 007_Galaxia

~Clay's P.O.V~

"Dream, noo!" George screeched as Dream ran after him, Dream ran into the woods in hope George wouldn't catch him.

"GeorgeNotFound was slain by Dream."

Dream jumped up and down in joy, while George lowered his arms in defeat. "Nooo!"

Dream smiled to the George, who smacked his side in retaliation. Dream giggled and wheezed,

Dream had won, once again.

"Sorry George, better luck next time?" Dream stopped the recording and George got up.

Things had somewhat gone back to normal after what happened, other than the fact that Dream still had ears and a tail. Which made things very difficult for the hybrid, he could never show himself outside of maybe a cosplay convention. George on the other hand didn't seem to mind them.

"George, oh my god. Stop!" He was currently scratching Dream's ear, Dream growled annoyed. He was only acting that way to be tough he was actually really enjoying the scratches, he just wouldn't let George know that.

"I will scratch you" Dream threatened, George smiled widely grabbing Dream's tail. "No, you didn't just do that!" Dream growled, George smirked amused. Dream flung his tail out of George's grasp redacting his claws, attacking George with tickles.

"Clay! Ah stop." George squirmed in Dream's grasp. "This is for touching the one spot, I told you not too!" George rolled from the couch to escape Dream; we both broke out in giggles. George got off the floor, wrapping his hands around Dream.

"My puppy!" George smiled; Dream rolled his eyes letting the boy cuddle him.

So what exactly happened after the whole madness?

They aren't exactly sure; Casper had moved then to a desolate location far from the organizations grasp. Sometimes Dream wondered what happened to Zach,

Why? Maybe Dream's feeling towards him was still somewhat there?

Dream don't know what to think about the feeling he once had for the man, but it didn't matter much to him.

"Clay? What are you thinking about?" George glared at me.

"Nothing." It was good to be away from that place, but I couldn't help but to think of the others that might still be there. If that was the whole idea behind it, does that mean there is others? Beside me and my dad? The question was what they did to my dad. There were so many questions I still had. Yes, Kale had shot the man in charge but, what about the others? So many questions that would never be answered.

"Oh Clayyy!" How attention seeking of him, I laughed turning to him.

"Ohh Georrgee!" I responded back, we locked eyes only for a moment before leaning in. I'm so glad we can finally do this again; it had been too long. How long exactly? I could never be too sure. Years? Sounds about right. Sometimes I would think back to Zee and what she sacrificed for us, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be where we are right now. I give my life to Zee, we both do.

"Sooo Clay?" George smiled widely to me, what did he have planned?

"Yes, Georgie." I smirked at him.

"Can we like ya know? Go on a date?" What did I just say, we can't just go out in public? Does he not listen.

"George..." I sighed, he pouted in response.

"We can't just go places; I have fucking ears and a tail!" I crossed my arms copying him.

"Can't you just hide them or something?" He grumbled; I rolled my eyes.

"It's not that easy, George." He got up walking away pouting.

"George!" I groaned following him.

"Claayy! Go on a date with mee!" He complained stomping around the house.

"George no, we can have a date here okay?" I tried to make a deal with him, anything to make the boy I loved happy.

"No, I want a real date!" He stomped; I grabbed the pouty boy.

"Ugh, fine we will find a way." He put up his arm in celebration, I giggled pulling him closer to me. He put his head on my chest glaring up at me.

"Kiss?" I laughed kissing the boy, he smiled, content.

By the day of the so-called date, I was trying to decide how the hell I was going to hide my ears and tail. I knew I could always use the same method as the facility used, but I wanted to actually look somewhat nice. I was currently messing about with my ears, attempting to get them to lay flat. I groaned causing George to enter.

"What's the problem Clay?" I groaned letting my ears pop back up.

"Everything! I just want to look nice!" He smiled taking both my hands in his.

"You always look nice, Clay" I smiled, taking his lips in mine. We pulled apart only for me to pull the older male into a hug. I am lucky to have such a caring boyfriend.

"But seriously what am I going to do about these?" I pointed to my ears and tail.

"This." He handed me his signature hoodie, I smiled bringing it to my nose. It smelled like him, I smiled wrapping the boy back in a hug. Boy did I love this man.

"Just put it on so we can go."

I let go of him slipping on the hoodie, I tucked my tail into the hoodie. He grabbed my hand dragging me out of the house. I jumped into the driver's seat while George got into the passenger's seat. We held hands all the way to the restaurant, every time I could catch George staring at me, I returned it with a smile.

When we got there, I got out opening the door for him, his face blushed red. I took his hand in mine, leading him into the restaurant. Never after everything that happened did, I imagine myself on a date with George.

We enjoyed each other company, not even caring about the constant glares we got. It was just me and George, together at last. It doesn't matter what the future brings, if we got each other we would be fine.

Just two men in love, even though one of them might or might not have a tail and ears...

-------------------------------------------------------
So that was it! The end of Separation Anxiety, that was a wild ride! I want to thank everyone for reading this book! And I huge thanks to FlowingPastYourStuff for believing in me and helping me have the courage to write this as well as the wonderful cover, I don't know how else I can thank you, but you are amazing. Any fan art made will be put into any chapters without a song, feel free to send it to me on any of my socials in my bio!

I already have another Idea for my next DreamNotFound book! Look forward for a teaser for that soon! Thanks again!

Stay Calm, Stay Alive
Onyx