Chapter Nineteen | Plans

~George's P.O.V~

When Clay called me, I was confused. Thank god they let him call me, he would have done something stupid. He was not able to talk long at all, it was just me comforting him but, in a way, it was comforting to me too. Me and the rest of the group were currently looking into hackers to hack the phone he had been using to call me. I wanted answers, I would rather get Clay out of there before he started risking his life to stop evil or whatever they wanted him to do. I did not know what they had planned for him, whatever it is, I am not going to like it.

"Alright everyone."

They all turned to me, Will looked over at Dave who was resting his hand on the side of the couch. Zak had his hand around Darryl's neck smiling at him. Chandler, Chris and Jimmy were sitting across the room on my other couch. Mega and Jacob were also sitting in chairs. Nick was standing next to me glaring at the others.

"I want you all to post looking for a hacker, if we are able to get into his phone, we would be able to find his exact location."

They all started chatting to each other making plans.

"Alright, so you want us to post that we are looking for hackers?"

Will asked glaring at me.

"Yes"

I could tell they were not exactly happy with the whole plan.

"I mean we can try; they might take it down like they always do."

Dave answered frowning, he was not wrong every post so far has gotten take down a few minutes after being posted.

"Come on guys! Clay has been kidnapped! We don't have time to mess around."

I was getting very pissed, why can't they just understand how serous the situation is.

"Come on muffins! I know it's not an easy task but if we work together, we can get Clay back!"

Darryl was attempting to hype up the team, they all were a frightened. We might be good in Minecraft, but real life is a completely different story.

"We are literally fighting real life trained agents!"

Jimmy responded, crossing his arms across his chest.

"So? We have to do something, come on guys!"

Nick tried to help but everyone was so unsure.

"We can't just sit back and let them do whatever the hell they are doing to Clay!"

Jacob decided to take our side.

"Language! Oh, my muffins!"

Darryl pouted, glaring at Jacob.

"If you think we can do this, I mean I'm in."

Dave responded, after him It was somewhat easy to get the others on board.

       We all posted on our socials asking if anyone might be able to hack a phone. Not long later we had got a somewhat team together to help us. We knew that this was not going to be easy.

~Bird's P.O.V~

We are all asked to a meeting after Clay was sedated.