Chapter Twenty-Seven | Here *

~George's P.O.V~

I haven't heard from Clay since I was taken away from him. I had no clue what he was doing, or if he was okay. I did the same thing as last time he disappeared off the earth, which was nothing, Literally nothing. I was startled when I got the call from Clay. I quickly answered and was terrified when I heard him.

"George! Ow! Don't fucking touch me! That hurts! Stop!" Clay screamed at the person was supposedly hurting him.

"Clay?! What the hell?! What are they doing?! Are you okay?!" I was terrified, I didn't know what they were doing to Clay.

"No! OW! Fuck you!" He screamed.

"What are they doing to you?!" I was trying to understand what the hell was happening.

"Fucking- ow- shit! Needles and- agh- shit!" He screamed, Clearly, he was struggling with whatever was happening.

"Stop moving, Dream! We are only trying to help!" One of them spoke, I'm pretty sure it was Bird.

"Fuck you!" He screamed at someone, he cried out in agony.

"It hurts!! Everything hurts!! George- ow! George please! They are trying to- kill me!" He screamed into the phone.

"We are not trying to kill you! We are trying to save you from dying!" Bird sounded panicked, so I knew something was seriously wrong with Clay.

"Bird! Listen, let me see him! I can calm him down okay. You don't want him to die do you?!" I begged Bird, it seemed she had to take the phone.

I could hear Clay's screams of agony in the background. He wasn't even saying anything anymore, just screaming. He was clearly in a large amount of pain.

What did they do to him?!

"I need to speak to the director. All choices must be run by him. I'll do it quickly, don't worry! I will let you see him!" I didn't trust Bird very much, but I hoped that she would do what she said she would. She hung up shortly after, I paced in my room and cried when my three friends entered.

"George are you okay?" Darryl spoke in a hushed tone.

"George it's going to be alright, okay?" Zak put his hand on my shoulder.

"You know we are all here for you right, George?" Nick put his hand on my other shoulder. Darryl pulled me into a hug Zak and Nick also hugged me. They pulled back and I explained to them what happened when a group of agents entered, they were all wearing masks.

I told my friends to leave and that I would be alright. I was injected with whatever stuff they used to instantly knock me out. I woke up to loud screaming.

"Why the fuck are you still touching me?!" I quickly got up stumbling my way over to Clay.

"Move over, let me calm him down before you guys continue." I pushed them to the side, the so-called Bird nodded to everyone, and they all backed up.

They talked to each other on the other side of the room. Clay was beet red and sweating, he looked at me shuddering.

"George, everything hurts. He was in a hushed tone, clearly losing his voice due to screaming.

"I know, I know." I grabbed his hand, kissing it.

I carefully laid next to him, avoiding the wires attached to the boy.

"What did they do to you?" I started to cry.

"They gave me some shot, and then I just started hurting everywhere." He groaned in pain after he said that.

"What was in that shot?" I looked over to him, he was so skinny. Sickly skinny.

"George... am... am I going to die?" He looked over to me with his saddened eyes.

"No, I won't let that happen." He smuggled into me, I snuggled back being careful not to get in the way of his wires. The machine instantly started beeping loudly. I knew what that meant his heart had stopped.

They pulled me away from him, I cried struggling in their grip. I felt a sharp pain on my neck. It was one of the instant ones, I was out quickly.

I woke up in the chair across the room. I got up running over to Clay, the people that were once in the room were gone. He was sleeping when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped around getting face to face with Bird, she had no mask on unlike what she normally did. It looked like she herself, was crying.

There's no way, right? She doesn't care about Clay.

"I'm sorry this happened, George. This wasn't supposed to happen." She seemed to be holding back her tears. I turned around putting my hands on the metal bars next to his bed.

"He's in a coma George, we have no clue if he is going to wake up." If I wasn't so out of it, I would kill the woman, and everyone here. I wasn't in the mood.

"What the hell was in that shot." I myself, was holding back tears.

"I wish I could tell you, but I would probably get killed." She didn't approach me, probably smart because I would have at least smacked her.

I looked at Clay, he was sickly pale. I was terrified that he was going to die, I had the right to be. It seemed that Bird cared, but it's probably because they needed Clay alive, not willingly to keep him alive.

If that was the case, then why was she crying?

I didn't understand.I wanted to understand though.

Time went on, and I wasn't asked to leave, which surprised me. Maybe because when he woke up, he might be out of it and snap at people or kill them to be more exact. I wasn't exactly sure,

I cried myself to sleep every night. They had pulled another one of those uncomfortable metal beds for me to lay on, just so I wouldn't be in the way of all the wires. I just wanted him to wake up.

But was he going to wake up?