Chapter 6

Adriana's POV

As I was walking to my room I noticed Alessio's light still on I peeked in and saw him FaceTiming a bunch of guys. I listened in on their conversation cause I'm nosy and I immediately didn't like the discussion.

"Look my dad is already mad at my sister if I sneak out and get high he'll actually kill me." he was pleading

"Cmon Ale stop being such a pussy everyone is doing it even your brothers do." the guy on the line said pressuring my twin.

"Look I can't cause I'll be grounded forever. Unlike your parents mine care! I also happen to have 4 older brothers who will be equally pissed off!" he exclaimed

"Listen here don't forget you're the youngest person on the team and the only one who isn't getting faded so unless you want us to beat your ass and get you kicked off the team I suggest you climb out your window and meet us at the beach at midnight." with that he hung up. I checked the time and it was 10:45 so I decided I'd feed avalanche and 'walk him' underneath his window in an hour.

11:45 I'm underneath Alessio's window and right on cue he climbs down. He doesnt notice me so I creep of on him and "BOO" he jumps but covers his mouth he looks at me wide eye

"What the actual fuck Adriana!" I scoffed

"Are you seriously mad at me when you're the one who's sneaking out to get high at the park with older kids? At least wait until high school." I shrugged

"How do you know that? Were you eavesdropping you nosy bitch?"

Here I was trying to be a nice twin and talk him out of it. I grab his arm and flip him over me shoulder onto the grass. I don't throw him hard cause he's a bitch so I didn't want to seriously hurt him.

"Listen, at this point I don't give a fuck what you do but don't disrespect me for trying to be a good samaritan." He nods quickly and gets up.

"Please just cover for me? Everyone is asleep and if I don't go they'll beat me up?" he's desperately begging me

"No and if you go upstairs I won't tell anyone either but if you do I won't cover for you. If they find out on their own so be it but I can assure you I won't snitch." he looks at me pissed then he smirks

"You know if I leave and you tell dad they'll ask how you know and be pissed when you explain the whole situation. At this point you're in too deep and can't do shit unless you wanna lose their trust even more." that mother fucker

"Get inside right now or I'll break your arm and accept the consequences." he laughs and then notices I'm not bluffing and starts walking inside but stops

"Cmon I ain't got all night!"

"We can't the doors lock automatically and you closed it. If we go in an alarm will sound and they'll catch us both outside."

You've gotta be kidding me. I go and inspect the door (like there's much that I can do) and then it dawns on me there was no alarm when I went in this morning. I take deep breath and I open it and nothing happens. I turn around to see Alessio disappeared. "Fuck me!"

I'm only in my spandex and sports bra. I decide I have time to change and do so. Once I'm changed I decide to go after him. I may be a piece of shit but I don't want him to get hurt. I remember on my way up we passed a beach so I walk in that direction. He's only smoking pot so I know he's not gonna die if I walk instead of sprinting. After 45 minutes I reach the beach. After a while I see a bunch of kids and my twin brother. Here goes nothing.

"Alessio Lombardi if you don't get your ass here right now I'm gonna drown you!" They all break their necks to look in my directions and then start laughing

"You need your big sister to come to your rescue pussy!" their eyes are red and they're clearly high as kites.

"What? No, she over heard us and I distracted her and ran off. She can't rat me out cause they'll ground her too." the guys are like 15 or 16 years old

"Listen I don't care if you get high and drink but I'm gonna take my brother home." I say as I grab Alessio and start walking off. I don't make it too far because one of them grab me really hard and yank me away from Ale

"Don't go so soon whore and have fun with us." I punch him square in the nose and hear a satisfying crunch. He let's go and holds his nose that's gushing blood.

"What the fuck you bitch you broke my nose" he screams

I turn to Alessio "Let's go right now!" he nods as he's on the brink of tears.

Out of nowhere I get punched in the jaw. It's not hard enough to knock me over but I'm dazed. I throw him into another dude and I can already tell I'm fucked this is a 6... well 5 on 1. I knew I had no chance of winning this fight unless I killed them. The only thing I could do is stall until help arrived.

"Alessio run and call dad!" I yell without looking at him making sure I can see everyone. Another fighter steps up and swings at me. I duck and kick knee then go for an uppercut. With that he's out like a light.

4 more to go I charge the guy in front of me and body slam him to the floor. I then quickly grab his arm and kick down onto his should dislocated it. That was a stupid move because another guy grabs me from behind and holds me while the other two take punches.

I throw myself back while tripping him. I land on him and he groans then let's go. I elbow him in the nose and hear a crack but before I can do anything else I'm kicked in the ribs, then in the face. 

I wish I could just kill them instead of going through all this. I catch one of the feet kicking me and I roll over making him fall. I grab a bottle that's on the floor and wack him over the head with it. It makes a loud thunk sound but doesn't break. When a grabbed from behind I just swing knocking out the next dude leaving one person left. He tries to run away but I throw the bottle at the back of his head and it finally breaks.

I stand up and finally able to catch my breath as I start making my way back to the boardwalk.

•_•

Favorite moment from this chapter?

Comments?

Thanks for reading

Mwah 🍾