Chapter 43

This chapter contains a trigger warning

Read at your own risk

I will put ⚠️⚠️⚠️ at the start and end

Adriana's POV:

It's been about two weeks since they took me. They feed me every three days but like promised I give half to Jade. She comes down and tells me the day of the week or just talks. If it wasn't for her I'd have no concept of time.

They've drowned me, beaten me, whipped me and starved me. They haven't cut me deep or burned me yet because he doesn't want damaged goods. He wants to play mind games with me, so if I leave, all the trauma will be in my head not on my skin.

Is that worse?

I don't know.

I'm physically and emotionally drained but I keep up my strong facade. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me hopeless. I figured out a way to escape but I need to wait this out some more. They use a lever to let me down so I can eat and do my business then they hoist me back up again. Every time they do that the rope scraps against a sharp metal hook. If I move the rope onto the hook and put enough stress on the rope it'll rip and I can leave.

This plan is full proof because they leave me unguarded to emphasize the fact that I'm so weak they don't see me as a threat. All the doors are unlocked and I've tricked Jade into explaining upstairs to me.

Suddenly the door opens, it's Jackson with the biggest grin on his face.

"So I just got done talking to Fernando and he says I can have a little fun with you. The beatings aren't working and he still wants to wait til after you break for other stuff."

"What are you going on about jackass?" I ask in a bored tone

"Well as a reward for my hard work and dedication I get to break your spirit." his eyes get dark and he makes his way over to me

"Whatever you're gonna do isn't going to work." I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. His entire persona changed

"We'll see about that. You know you're pretty hot and I bet you're really tight too." he whispered in my ear then took a dagger and cut the front of my bra causing me to gasp

"What are you doing pervert? I'm 13!" I growled

"And?" he responded

"You don't have to do this please what about Xander and Xavier you're their best friend. You can't do something like this to their sister." I was scared and I wasn't hiding it

"What's wrong big bad mafia princess? Are you scared?" he taunted

"And as for your family they don't know I'm affiliated with Garcia so I'll go back and visit them. You know what they're gonna do? Treat me like family they'll never know I fucked you senseless. They would never imagine that I was your first.

At school I was tempted to take you hard so you'd kill yourself but if you ran home saying I raped you not even the twin would be able to protect me. Now tell me how does it feel to know that your family chose me over you"

"They didn't." I didn't sound too confident

"Oh please you're nothing to them. They only have you around because you're blood and even then they chose your twin over their long lost sister. They have to keep you because it'll be bad for their reputation if they disowned their minor daughter. You're nothing but a monster, how could they love you? Why would they love you? If they did they'd be rushing in to rescue you but they've already moved on. I spoke to the twins and triplets the other day and they we talking about their latest conquest and all the stuff the rest of your siblings are up to. They seem happier without you so why don't you just do the world a favor and die monster?"

"The Volkov's are my real family." If I could shrug I would've

He's right. Why would they want a monster with so much baggage.

"Don't look so surprised you had to have known if not, you're not as smart as you think."

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He started to take off my boxers and I kicked and screamed

"Hey now calm down there's no use fighting it's gonna happen either way. Just relax and I'll take care of you." he kissed my neck and sucked on it.

He made my skin crawl. I thrashed around but it's was no use. He got my boxers off and stared intently at my naked body

"Please stop?"

"Don't beg like that it makes me even harder." he said rubbing his thingy over his pants

He started sucking my boobs and I started crying

"Finally some tears!" he cheered and taped my mouth shut

I shook my head and his hand made its way to my you know what. He rubbed it with his fingers while he pulled out his penis. My eyes widened as he masturbated to me

"You know small boobs are such a turn on what are you a A or B cup?" he groaned

Then he slipped a finger in and it hurt so much. More tears poured out of my eyes and he smirked

"You like that whore! Maybe I'll add another finger?" he did just that and increased the pace.

"Now before I fuck you I wanna taste you first." he grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder and licked me. I whimpered and shook my head. He laughed and started sucking and licking me ferociously. He stuck his tongue in and used his free hand to squeeze and pinch my boobs.

Something in my head snapped and I finally reacted. I quickly wrapped the leg that was on his shoulder around his neck. He groaned thinking I was giving him better access. I took my other leg and used it to press down on my other leg. I had him in a triangle choke and he was gasping for air. He started scratching at my leg as he turned purple. I just looked him in the eyes until his body went limp and his eyes became lifeless. I held him for another minute to make sure he was dead then dropped him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Well now it time for my great escape because if they find his body here and me naked I'm sure they'll finish what he started.

I had enough mobility in my hands to climb up the rope and hook it. I grabbed the rope and climbed up. I was so malnourished my arms were shaking but I couldn't give up. Once at the top I maneuvered the rope over the hook and it cut through the middle. But if I wanted it to tear I'd have to add a lot of pressure on it.

I looked down and I was about 15ft off the ground. If I let go it might be enough weight to rip the rope but if it's not I'll hurt my wrists bad. I couldn't just hang there so, I took a deep breath and let go.

I fell fast but stop abruptly when the line ended. I screamed into the tape and saw my wrists were bleeding. I also noticed the rope has ripped most of the way. One more go and I'll be free. I started climbing again but half way through my hands gave out and I slipped. That was enough to snap the rope thankfully.

I fell onto the cold cement floor and hit my head. I also got a real bad rope burn on my hands but that was the least of my worries. I'm positive I have a concussion but I needed to keep moving. I put my boxers back on and put on Jackson shirt. I also took his phone, knife and gun.

"How could you?" my head snapped in the direction of the voice.

It was Jade with tears in here eyes.

•_•

What do you have to say to Jackson

Jackson

Hulu or Netflix?

Favorite moment from this chapter?

Comments?

Thanks for reading

Mwah 😨