Chapter 67

Adriana's POV:

Today is Christmas Eve. The house is all festive we have a big ass tree and I've been baking all day. Every Christmas Eve granny and I would bake all day long. We'd make up recipes and then we'd go to church to light candles at midnight. I was making her famous tea cookies. I had my headphones on listening to music while making the dough. My Russian family is coming over in a bit, it's almost 11:45.

I'm excited to give everyone their gifts, I put a lot of thought into them. For my twin I spent over a thousand dollars on a bunch LEGO technic toys, since he's a child

For Luca I got concert tickets and vip passed to a Panic at the Disco and lots of merchandise since he loves them.

Marco I bought a gaming computer, chair, speakers, and a new monitor cause he was complaining about his current computer and he liked my gaming laptop.

Dante's gift took a lot of work. I had to pull a lot of strings. I got him a ps5 which hasn't come out yet and a bunch of games including Assassins creed.

Xavier is a huge geek so I bought him a year membership to loot crate, comic loot crate, and anime loot crate. (For those who don't know what a loot crate is. Every month they send lots of merchandise related to the theme).

For Xander I bought him a sports motorcycle in black and I decked it out with red led lights since red is his favorite color. I also got him a matching black helmet that lights up red. I know mom is gonna freak but I can't wait for him to see it.

For Riley I wasn't sure what to get her so I bought her lots of make up, perfume, lotion, soaps, bath bombs, and a $500 Sephora gift card

Ace was the most time consuming to say the least. I had dad send him away for business all of last and this week. Everyone has kept him out of his room because that's where the surprise is. I turned his huge walk in closet into a library. The floor is cushioned and since he's on the top floor I was able to get the guys who designed my club to give him a glass sun roof (it's bullet proof). The closet is sound proof so he doesn't have to go outside all the time for quiet. I stocked the shelves with his favorite authors and books. I also added a mini fridge so he can stay in there as long as he wants. The best part is that I replaced his door with a bookshelf so every time he goes in it'll be like in those spy movies.