Chapter 94

Adriana's POV:

It's my graduation is in an like 30minute. All the parents are making their way to their seats. I'm dressed in my cap and gown. I decorated it Rick and Morty theme. Riley made hers scooby doo themed, and Tyler did spongebob. Ally did a mean girls themed cap.

We're all lined up in alphabetical order with the exception of myself and Xander. We lead both lines since there's a line in each aisle.

A teacher signals for us the start walking and the music plays. I pray for myself to not trip and thank God they're answered. I make it down to my seat without a fumble.

I'm so bored we had like 4 guest speakers and the principals speech. Now the guidance counselor is going to begin her speech and move on to awards.

I received honor roll, an athletic award, and two scholarships from the school. They play a slide show of photos from the course of the year. I'm in a bunch of them with my friends.

"Without further ado we'll hear some encouraging words from our Valedictorian Adrian Volkov!" everyone claps and I walk up to the podium.

I may have change my last name on school documents

*Insert funny/inspirational speech*

After my speech everyone clapped and I took my seat. The principal had us stand and switch the cap thingy to the other side. Then we all threw our caps up.

We were finally dismissed and we took tons of photos before we finally left for a family dinner.

Everyone congratulated and praised me. It felt nice

"No more school bitches!" I yelled in the restaurant while raising my glass of strawberry lemonade

"Adriana seriously." mom scolded

"Yeah seriously. I just graduated high school. I have a break until October."

"What are we gonna do this summer?" Alessio asked

"Well we're gonna go to New York for a month or so, then we'll spend time in New Zealand." Zia explained

"Wait seriously that's awesome! There are so many places I wanna take you! Can I stay in my old apartment? You guys can stay in the hotel though."

"Wouldn't we fit?" dad asked

"I mean yeah it's a Manhattan pent house. However it's the family home I grew up in when I lived there with Aleksandr."

"Then you'll be staying with us at our penthouse in Manhattan." Dad said

"Hehe no I won't, if I'm going to New York I'd rather stay at my apartment. I'd prefer to be at home... My home."

"This isn't up for debate."

"Exactly so stop debating me." I rolled my eyes

"This is supposed to be a family trip. Stop being selfish. We won't see you until vacation after you leave. We've already missed so many years of your life."

You missed all those years because Alessandro chose to not get me. You guys are also super fucking controlling. You'll be lucky if you see me before my next graduation. I would only come back to see the boys but knowing I have to interact with all of you to so that is enough motivation for me to spend every holiday in Russia. Lastly, when we go to New York we'll still do tons of stuff together cause there are tons of places I wanna take you guys but I also have a home there."

"We'll discuss this later." I roll my eyes

Dinner was really fun besides our little argument. Alek's sister never reached back out so she didn't come and it's probably for the best.

•_•

Sorry for the short chapter

She graduated

Favorite moment from this chapter?

Comments?

Thanks for reading

Mwah 🎓