Chapter 34 ~ Angry Fluffin

Mirko was fuming as he marched in the depths of his territory with his fists clenched.

His blood had boiled at the sight of his little mate touched by those rats or pack members or whatever.

He had left the school to avoid something he would have regretted later.

Trying to get as far away from the scent of his mate as possible, he didn't want his anger to bring him back and slaughter those puppies.

'We need to kill those mutts that touched mate!' Meanwhile Craken was shouting inside Mirko's head, making things worse.

'And start a war with her pack and her father for killing two of its members?! Not to mention Crucifero, who would hunt me forever for murdering HIS mate?'

'Yes!' He roared, still very pissed.

'Yea what a smart idea! Thanks a lot.'

'Your welcome'

Mirko rubbed his eyes, trying to calm down. Only his little mate could make him feel better, but she was not there with him. He pouted at the thought.

'Craken, you need to relax. I don't want to hurt her feelings by killing her father and best friends. And I don't want to lose my beta either'

His wolf was so violent and unreasonable at times. Mirko had never cared about it until he had found his perfect mate and had to start considering her feelings.

'Don't call me Craken! My name is Fluffin now!' His voice, so arrogant and full of power, broke Mirko chain of thoughts as a smile appeared on his lips. Hearing the word 'Fluffin' so authoritatively had been ridiculous and funny.

His wolf was so whipped; she had called him Fluffin to joke and probably to make fun of him and now Craken wanted to change his name in that absurd name.

'If our mate likes that name, then what's your problem, dry shit?' Craken snarled with exaggeration.

'My problem is that my fucking wolf has become a crying old lady, ass head.' Mirko replied, rolling his eyes but couldn't stifle a laugh.

Craken, or Fluffin, growled again before blocking their mind connection, probably offended.

With an exasperated sigh, the Alpha began to run along a secret path in that part of the forest. He knew every possible secret of that vast territory, not only for having full control of it, but also because he had often wandered there at night, when he was unable to sleep, thinking about his time in the Alakasian mountains.

Often sleeping outdoors in his wolf form, or eating from the treasures of the woods, Mirko felt more like himself outside the houses and walls. Far from humanity and modernity, where instincts dominated...

'Alpha, there's an intruder walking around the border. She doesn't belong to our pack and came from the school. Should I kill her now?' One of his patrol guards communicated with his nasty voice.

Mirko muttered with himself, pissed that someone dared to interrupt him.

'No idiot, I'm sure is just a student from the school.'

'But Alpha, she seems to go to your same direction.'

Mirko frowned.

Wait, was it possible that his mate...?

When an alluring and very familiar smell hit his nostrils, Mirko turned around growling so loudly that several birds flew away from the surrounding trees.