SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE # PLS READ!

I have received a few bad comments that honestly made me very sad :(

I know it can be frustrating to wait a whole week for one chapter and I understand if you put my book aside to read it later on or move to other stories. I want to clarify that here on Wattpad the book will be fully free of charge with some waiting time.

For the ones of you that think It's wrong to promote the Patreon app here on Wattpad: Patreon is simply a way to support my writing, a chance for you to read my extra content and bonus material, and also a way for me to spend more time writing!!! I work very hard to write the bonus episodes and produce the extra material, so I believe it's fair to ask for a small monthly fee.

Plus, the Patreon's fee can be cancelled at any time: Patreon simply continues to charge you once a month until you choose to stop. Meanwhile, within one month, you get my weekly updates (3 times a week for Mate. Mine. and once a week for my new werewolf story) AND you can also read everything I have posted in the past!

I talked to several other writers and they do the exact same thing to support their work and be able to write much more content for their readers! I could never ever afford to write so much if I did not use Patreon.

If you don't agree with my way, then you are more than welcome to move to another book :) No hard feelings and sorry for causing you inconvenience! If I did make you angry or sad, I truly didn't mean it! :*

In fact, I value each one of you a lot and I want you to be happy and enjoy my magical world of mates and powerful alphas!! :D But please, put yourself in my shoes and understand my point of view as well!! :D

And, please, please, keep your negative comments for yourself! Or I will send Mirko or Crucifero to your house and you don't want an angry Mirko or a furious Crucifero standing at your door's step eheh ;)

~~~~~~~